AP EAMCET HAll Ticket 2020– JNTU, Kakinada will release the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2020 on April 16, 2020. Applicants will be able to download the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket from the official website, http://sche.ap.gov.in. To download the AP EAMCET admit card 2020, candidates need to enter their Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number. Aspirants should bring their AP EAMCET 2020 admit card while appearing for the exam. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 on April 20, 21, 22 & 23, 2020. Candidates should note that without the AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2020, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Read the complete process to download the AP EAMCET admit card 2020-
AP EAMCET HAll Ticket 2020 Date
JNTU has released the AP EAMCET 2020 dates. Below are the dates related to AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket-
AP EAMCET Admit Card Date
|AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Release Date||April 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019||April 23, 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates||April 20 to 23, 2020|
|Release of AP EAMCET 2018 Preliminary Answer Key||April 24, 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||May 5, 2020|
How To Download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
The AP EAMCET admit card 2020 will be available in online mode only. Therefore, candidates must have the details on how to download the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket. Follow the steps provided below to download their AP EAMCET 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET- https://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click the link for the “Download Hall Ticket“.
- Enter the asked details such as payment reference ID, registration number, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth to download AP EAMCET admit card
- On submitting these details, the Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out as well.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Details
The hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2020 will contain the below given details
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Conducting Body
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date, Day &Time
- Instructions for candidates
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020- Important Details
The admit card contains the personal details of the candidate and the examination dates and venue. After downloading the admit card, the candidates will have to check whether the details printed on their AP EAMCET 2019 admit card are correct or not. If any correction is required, then they must contact the exam officials and get it corrected officially.
- Candidates ares are advised to keep the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020 safe till the completion of admission process.
- Do not make any mark on the admit card. Damaging the admit card may lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof like Aadhaar Card, Passport while appearing for the exam.
- “English” and “Telugu” languages are used to create the question paper.
- Only objective type (multiple choice) question will be asked in the entrance test.
- The Entrance test is conducted in online mode only (Computer Based Examination)
- The exam duration is 03 hours.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Marks Per Question|
Check the list of important topics that candidates should prepare for the entrance test.
For Engineering Streams
|Physical World||Functions||Atomic Structure|
|Units & Measurements||Matrices||Elements & periodicity|
|Law of Motions||Trigonometry||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Motion in Plane||Algebra||State of Matter- Gases & Liquids|
|Motion in Straight Line||Probability||Stoichiometry|
|Work Energy Power||Coordinate Geometry||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Calculus||Chemical Equilibrium & Acid-Bases|
|Thermodynamics||Lines||Hydrogen & its Compounds|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Circles||s-Block elements|
|Mechanical Properties of Solid||Differential||p-Block elements|
|Wave optics||Integration||Environment Chemistry|
For Agriculture & Medical Streams
|Physical World||Diversity in Living World||Diversity of Living World||Atomic Structure|
|Units & Measurements||Structural Organisation in Plants||Structural Organisation in Animals||Elements & periodicity|
|Law of Motions||Plat Reproduction||Invertebrate Phyla||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Motion in Plane||Plant Systematics||Phylum- Chordata||State of Matter- Gases & Liquids|
|Motion in Straight Line||Cell Structure & Functions||Locomotion & reproduction in Protozoa||Stoichiometry|
|Work Energy Power||Internal Organisation of Plants||Biology&Human Welfare||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Plants Ecology||Human Anatomy &Physiology-I||Chemical Equilibrium & Acid-Bases|
|Thermodynamics||Plants Physiology||Ecology & Environment||Hydrogen & its Compounds|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Microbiology||Human Anatomy & Physiology -II||s-Block elements|
|Mechanical Properties of Solid||Genetics||Human Anatomy & Physiology -III||p-Block elements|
|Wave optics||Biotechnology||Human Reproduction||Environment Chemistry|
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates should follow the below-given preparation tips in order to crack the entrance exam with good marks-
- Make A Study Plan– Get the complete details of examination pattern and syllabus and create a study plan so that you can study all the subjects with the same motivation. Ensure that you have reserve time for each subject.
- Create Short Notes & Revision – Candidates should make short notes along with the study for revision purposes. It makes you free from the burden of heavy books and helps you to utilize your free time in a better way.
- Solve Sample Papers- Mock Test or Sample Papers will provide you the details of difficulty level and type of questions asked in the entrance test. Knowing the details of entrance test will make the preparation easy and fast. This process also helps candidates to manage their time during the entrance test.
- Speed-up Calculation- Smart work is also equally important to attain the cut off marks in the entrance test. Solving the maximum number of the question correctly will improve your chances to get listed in the merit list.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres
The complete address of the examination venue will be mentioned on the AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2020. Below is the list of examination cities-
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur|
|East Godavari||Amalapuram, Rajahmundry, Kakinada|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Vijayawada, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Narasaraopeta, Guntur|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalle, Visakhapatnam City, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Rajampeta, Proddatur|
|Nellore||Gudur, Nellore, Kavali|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Ongole, Markapuram|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Tekkali, Srikakulam|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Tadepalligudem, Eluru, Narasapuram|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Tirupati, Madanapalle, Puttur|
|Hyderabad||LB Nagar,Secunderabad, Nacharam|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates on AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020..!!