AP EAMCET HAll Ticket 2023– JNTU, Anantapur will release the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2023 in April 2023. Applicants will be able to download the AP EAMCET 2023 hall ticket from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. To download the AP EAMCET admit card 2023, candidates need to enter their Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number. Aspirants should bring their AP EAMCET 2023 admit card while appearing for the exam.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2023 in May 2023 for Engineering Agriculture streams. Candidates should note that without the AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2023, they will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Read the complete process to download the AP EAMCET admit card 2023-
AP EAMCET HAll Ticket 2023 Date
JNTU will release the AP EAMCET 2023 hall ticket date along with notification. Below are the dates related to AP EAMCET hall ticket-
AP EAMCET Admit Card Date 2023
|AP EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket Release Date||April 2023|
|Last Date to Download EAPCET admit card 2023||May 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates||May 2023|
|Release of AP EAMCET 2022 Preliminary Answer Key||May 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||June 2023|
How To Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023?
The AP EAMCET admit card 2023 will be available in online mode only. Therefore, candidates must have the details on how to download the AP EAMCET 2023 hall ticket. Follow the steps provided below to download their AP EAMCET 2023 admit card:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET- https://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click the link for the “Download Hall Ticket“.
- Enter the asked details such as payment reference ID, registration number, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth to download AP EAMCET admit card
- On submitting these details, the admit card of AP EAMCET 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out as well.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2023 Details
The hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2023 contains the below given details
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Conducting Body
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date, Day &Time
- Instructions for candidates
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023- Important Details
EAPCET admit card contains the personal details of the candidate and the examination dates and venue. After downloading the admit card, the candidates will have to check whether the details printed on their AP EAMCET 2023 admit card are correct or not. If any correction is required, then they must contact the exam officials and get it corrected officially.
- Candidates ares are advised to keep the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2023 safe till the completion of admission process.
- Do not make any mark on the admit card. Damaging the admit card may lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof like Aadhaar Card, Passport while appearing for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- “English” and “Telugu” languages are used to create the question paper.
- Only objective type (multiple choice) question will be asked in the entrance test.
- The Entrance test is conducted in online mode only (Computer Based Examination)
- The exam duration is 03 hours.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Marks Per Question|
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
Check the list of important topics that candidates should prepare for the entrance test.
For Engineering Streams
|Physical World||Functions||Atomic Structure|
|Units & Measurements||Matrices||Elements & periodicity|
|Law of Motions||Trigonometry||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Motion in Plane||Algebra||State of Matter- Gases & Liquids|
|Motion in Straight Line||Probability||Stoichiometry|
|Work Energy Power||Coordinate Geometry||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Calculus||Chemical Equilibrium & Acid-Bases|
|Thermodynamics||Lines||Hydrogen & its Compounds|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Circles||s-Block elements|
|Mechanical Properties of Solid||Differential||p-Block elements|
|Wave optics||Integration||Environment Chemistry|
For Agriculture & Medical Streams
|Physical World||Diversity in Living World||Diversity of Living World||Atomic Structure|
|Units & Measurements||Structural Organisation in Plants||Structural Organisation in Animals||Elements & periodicity|
|Law of Motions||Plat Reproduction||Invertebrate Phyla||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Motion in Plane||Plant Systematics||Phylum- Chordata||State of Matter- Gases & Liquids|
|Motion in Straight Line||Cell Structure & Functions||Locomotion & reproduction in Protozoa||Stoichiometry|
|Work Energy Power||Internal Organisation of Plants||Biology&Human Welfare||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Plants Ecology||Human Anatomy &Physiology-I||Chemical Equilibrium & Acid-Bases|
|Thermodynamics||Plants Physiology||Ecology & Environment||Hydrogen & its Compounds|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Microbiology||Human Anatomy & Physiology -II||s-Block elements|
|Mechanical Properties of Solid||Genetics||Human Anatomy & Physiology -III||p-Block elements|
|Wave optics||Biotechnology||Human Reproduction||Environment Chemistry|
AP EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates should follow the below-given preparation tips in order to crack the entrance exam with good marks-
- Make A Study Plan– Get the complete details of examination pattern and syllabus and create a study plan so that you can study all the subjects with the same motivation. Ensure that you have reserve time for each subject.
- Create Short Notes & Revision – Candidates should make short notes along with the study for revision purposes. It makes you free from the burden of heavy books and helps you to utilize your free time in a better way.
- Solve Sample Papers- Mock Test or Sample Papers will provide you the details of difficulty level and type of questions asked in the entrance test. Knowing the details of entrance test will make the preparation easy and fast. This process also helps candidates to manage their time during the entrance test.
- Speed-up Calculation- Smart work is also equally important to attain the cut off marks in the entrance test. Solving the maximum number of the question correctly will improve your chances to get listed in the merit list.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Centres
The complete address of the examination venue will be mentioned on the AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2023. Below is the list of examination cities-
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur|
|East Godavari||Amalapuram, Rajahmundry, Kakinada|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Vijayawada, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Narasaraopeta, Guntur|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalle, Visakhapatnam City, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Rajampeta, Proddatur|
|Nellore||Gudur, Nellore, Kavali|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Ongole, Markapuram|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Tekkali, Srikakulam|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Tadepalligudem, Eluru, Narasapuram|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Tirupati, Madanapalle, Puttur|
|Hyderabad||LB Nagar,Secunderabad, Nacharam|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates on AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023.!!