AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019– Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has released the admit card of AP EAMCET 2019 on 16 April 2019, on the official website of EAMCET 2019, http://sche.ap.gov.in. The entrance test will be held from 20 to 23 April 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card is available via online mode only. The candidates those who want to appear in the exam will have to download their AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it to the exam hall on the exam date. As the admit card is an important document, therefore the candidates are advised to keep it safe even after the completion of the exam.
Candidates should note that without the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Aspirants have to provide the asked details such as Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number in the relevant spaces to download the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019. Read the complete process to download the AP EAMCET admit card 2019 and click the given link to download the same-
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Release Date||16 April 2019|
|2||Last Date to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019||23 April 2019|
|3||AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates||20 to 23 April 2019|
|4||Release of AP EAMCET 2018 Preliminary Answer Key||23 April 2019|
|5||Result Declaration Date||1 May 2019|
How To Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019?
As the AP EAMCET 2019 admit card is available via online mode, therefore the candidates must have the details for the admit card downloading procedure. Candidates just need to follow the steps provided below in order to download their AP EAMCET hall ticket:
- Visit the official website and search the link for the “Download Hall Ticket”.
- Click the link and the candidates will be asked to enter a few details such as payment reference ID, registration number, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth to download AP EAMCET admit card
- On submitting these details, the Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out as well.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019- Important Details
The admit card contains the personal details of the candidate and the examination dates and venue. After downloading the admit card, the candidates will have to check whether the details printed on their AP EAMCET 2019 admit card are correct or not. If any correction is required, then they must contact the exam officials and get it corrected officially.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- “English” and “Telugu” languages are used to create the question paper.
- Only objective type (multiple choice) question will be asked in the entrance test.
- The Entrance test is conducted in online mode only (Computer Based Examination)
- The exam duration is 03 hours.
|Number||Section Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Marks Per Question|
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
Check the list of important topics that candidates should prepare for the entrance test.
For Engineering Streams
|Physical World||Functions||Atomic Structure|
|Units & Measurements||Matrices||Elements & periodicity|
|Law of Motions||Trigonometry||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Motion in Plane||Algebra||State of Matter- Gases & Liquids|
|Motion in Straight Line||Probability||Stoichiometry|
|Work Energy Power||Coordinate Geometry||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Calculus||Chemical Equilibrium & Acid-Bases|
|Thermodynamics||Lines||Hydrogen & its Compounds|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Circles||s-Block elements|
|Mechanical Properties of Solid||Differential||p-Block elements|
|Wave optics||Integration||Environment Chemistry|
For Agriculture & Medical Streams
|Physical World||Diversity in Living World||Diversity of Living World||Atomic Structure|
|Units & Measurements||Structural Organisation in Plants||Structural Organisation in Animals||Elements & periodicity|
|Law of Motions||Plat Reproduction||Invertebrate Phyla||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Motion in Plane||Plant Systematics||Phylum- Chordata||State of Matter- Gases & Liquids|
|Motion in Straight Line||Cell Structure & Functions||Locomotion & reproduction in Protozoa||Stoichiometry|
|Work Energy Power||Internal Organisation of Plants||Biology&Human Welfare||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillation||Plants Ecology||Human Anatomy &Physiology-I||Chemical Equilibrium & Acid-Bases|
|Thermodynamics||Plants Physiology||Ecology & Environment||Hydrogen & its Compounds|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Microbiology||Human Anatomy & Physiology -II||s-Block elements|
|Mechanical Properties of Solid||Genetics||Human Anatomy & Physiology -III||p-Block elements|
|Wave optics||Biotechnology||Human Reproduction||Environment Chemistry|
AP EAMCET 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates should follow the below-given preparation tips in order to crack the entrance exam with good marks-
- Make A Study Plan– Get the complete details of examination pattern and syllabus and create a study plan so that you can study all the subjects with the same motivation. Ensure that you have reserve time for each subject.
- Create Short Notes & Revision – Candidates should make short notes along with the study for revision purposes. It makes you free from the burden of heavy books and helps you to utilize your free time in a better way.
- Solve Sample Papers- Mock Test or Sample Papers will provide you the details of difficulty level and type of questions asked in the entrance test. Knowing the details of entrance test will make the preparation easy and fast. This process also helps candidates to manage their time during the entrance test.
- Speed-up Calculation- Smart work is also equally important to attain the cut off marks in the entrance test. Solving the maximum number of the question correctly will improve your chances to get listed in the merit list.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centres
The complete address of the examination venue will be mentioned on the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019. Below is the list of examination cities-
|1||Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur|
|2||East Godavari||Amalapuram, Rajahmundry, Kakinada|
|3||Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Vijayawada, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram|
|4||Guntur||Bapatla, Narasaraopeta, Guntur|
|5||Visakhapatnam||Anakapalle, Visakhapatnam City, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka|
|6||YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Rajampeta, Proddatur|
|7||Nellore||Gudur, Nellore, Kavali|
|8||Prakasam||Chirala, Ongole, Markapuram|
|10||Srikakulam||Rajam, Tekkali, Srikakulam|
|11||West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Tadepalligudem, Eluru, Narasapuram|
|13||Chittoor||Chittoor, Tirupati, Madanapalle, Puttur|
|14||Hyderabad||LB Nagar,Secunderabad, Nacharam|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates on AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019..!!