AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 are the conditions that decide whether the candidate is eligible for the AP EAMCET 2019 or not. The exam officials decide a set of conditions that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria will be issued in the month of February 2019, along with the official notification. Without satisfying the conditions of AP EAMCET Eligibility 2019, the candidates will not be considered eligible and will not be allowed to appear in the exam. To apply for the test, candidates should satisfy the mentioned AP EAMCET eligibility criteria, else their AP EAMCET 2019 application forms will not be accepted. The AP EAMCET Eligibility contain the age limit, nationality, and minimum educational qualification. In this article, we have provided the details for the eligibility conditions so that the candidates can check whether they are eligible for the same or not.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates those who want to take the test will have to make sure whether they are eligible for the same. To do so, they can check themselves on the AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Below we are providing all the conditions of the eligibility criteria that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible:
- The candidates must be Indian or Person of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizen of India card holders.
- They must belong to Andhra Pradesh and fulfill local/ non-local status requirement for admission in Category A.
- They must have cleared the class XII exam with physics, mathematics, and chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology.
- They must have also secured at least 45% marks in the specified subjects. Relaxation of 5% is provided to the candidates of the reserved categories.
- The candidates must have completed 16 years of age as on 31 December, and there is no upper age limit. For B. Tech (Dairy Technology, Ag Engineering, FST) the age of the candidates must be at least 17 years and the upper age limit is 22 years. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable.
The candidates will have to satisfy all these conditions of Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2019. Otherwise, they will not be considered eligible for the exam.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019.!