TS EAMCET Answer Key 2020- The answer key and question paper of TS EAMCET 2020 will be released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) in the 2nd week of May 2020. TS EAMCET 2020 answer key will be released in pdf format on its official website, http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam will be held on May 4, 5 & 7, 2020. The answer keys help the candidates to access the correct answers to all queries asked in the question papers. Candidates can cross-check their marked response with the TS EAMCET answer key 2020 to calculate their probable scores. In case of any discrepancy in the answer key of TS EAMCET 2020, candidates can file the objection against the answer keys till 4th week of May 2020. Along with the objection, candidates have to submit the proper justification of the same. The TS EAMCET answer key 2020 will be made available in the pdf format. Candidates can access the TS EAMCET answer keys for both morning and afternoon sessions. Candidates can also download their OMR Answer Sheets to match their answers with the answer keys. Final TS EAMCET answer key 2020 will be released in the last week of May 2020. Refer the article to check the downloading process of TS EAMCET answer keys and click the below link-
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2020 Dates
|TS EAMCET 2020 Examination Date||4, 5 and 7 May 2020|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit objections||Third week of May 2020|
|Release of Final Answer Key||4th week of May 2020|
|Availability of OMR Sheets||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2020|
|Issue of Rank Card||4th week of May 2020|
How to download TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key Online?
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to download the answer keys of TS EAMCET 2020-
- Go through the official website of TS EAMCET 2020, or click the above given link to download the answer key (to be updated after official release)
- Select the correct date and session of exam to download the right answer keys.
- The pdf file will appear on your screen. Candidates can verify their response and answers listed in the file.
Candidates need to follow the correct marking scheme to provide scores. By this way, they will be able to check their estimated scores.
How to challenge TS EAMCET Answer Key 2020?
- On the home page of the TS EAMCET’s official website, a separate link for submitting the objection is available. Candidates can also click the above given link.
- Refer the link named, “Objections on Preliminary” and provide the required details i.e EAMCET Hallticket Number, Registration number, and date of birth
- File the objection along with the proper justification and submit it.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on TS EAMCET Answer Key 2020!