TS EAMCET Answer Keys 2018- The preliminary answer key and question paper of TS EAMCET 2018 have been released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) on 09 May 2018 on its official website, http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The TS EAMCET 2018 entrance exam was conducted on 04, 05 and 07 May 2018. The answer keys help the candidates to access the correct answers to all queries asked in the TS EAMCET question papers. Candidates can cross-check their marked response with the TS EAMCET answer keys 2018 to calculate their probable scores. In case of any discrepancy in the answer keys of TS EAMCET 2018, candidates can file the objection against the answer keys till 10 May 2018. Along with the objection, candidates have to submit the proper justification of the same.
The TS EAMCET 2018 answer keys are made available in the pdf format. Candidates can access the TS EAMCET answer keys for both morning and afternoon sessions. Candidates can also download their OMR Answer Sheets to match their answers with the answer keys. Final TS EAMCET 2018 answer keys will be released in the last week of May 2018. Refer the article to check the downloading process of TS EAMCET answer keys and click the below link-
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2018 Dates
|1||TS EAMCET 2018 Examination Date||4, 5 and 7 May 2018|
|2||Release of Preliminary Answer Key||9 May 2018|
|3||Last date to submit objections||10 May 2018|
|4||Release of Final Answer Key||4th week of May 2018|
|5||Availability of OMR Sheets||4th week of May 2018|
|6||Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2018|
|7||Issue of Rank Card||4th week of May 2018|
How to download TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key Online?
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to download the answer keys of TS EAMCET 2018-
- Go through the official website of TS EAMCET 2018, or click the above given link to download the TS EAMCET 2018 answer keys.
- Select the correct date and session of exam to download the right answer keys.
- The pdf file will appear on your screen. Candidates can verify their response and answers listed in the file.
Candidates need to follow the correct marking scheme to provide scores. By this way, they will be able to check their estimated scores.
How to challenge TS EAMCET Answer Key 2018?
- On the home page of the TS EAMCET’s official website, a separate link for submitting the objection is available. Candidates can also click the above given link.
- Refer the link named, “Objections on Preliminary” and provide the required details i.e EAMCET Hallticket Number, Registration number, and date of birth
- File the objection along with the proper justification and submit it.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on TS EAMCET Answer Keys 2018!