TS LAWCET 2020, also referred as Telangana Common Law Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS LAWCET 2020 is scheduled to be held on May 27, 2020. The University will release the official TS LAWCET notification 2020 tentatively on March 15, 2020 along with the application form. Telangana LAWCET 2020 Examination will be conducted at state level for admission to 3 year or 5 years LLB/ BL courses. The application fee for TS LAWCET 2020 is INR 800 for general category and 500 for SC/ST candidates. We will host the direct link of application and notification on this page for the ease of candidates. Read the article for all details related to the TS LAWCET 2020 examination like the release of admit cards, exam dates, eligibility criteria and much more are mentioned in the article below.
- B 3 Year Degree Course & LL.B. Honours
- B (B.A.LL.B) ( B.B.A. LL.B) ( Bcom. LL.B) and 5 Year Degree Course
TS LAWCET 2020- An Overview
|Exam Name||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test|
|Known As||TS LAWCET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducted By||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Category||Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates
Osmania University has released the exam dates of Telangana LAWCET 2020. Refer to the given table for TS LAWCET dates 2020
|TS LAWCET 2020 Application form Release Date||March 15, 2020|
|Last date to Submit application form||April 15, 2020|
|TS LAWCET Admit card 2020 Download Date||May 17, 2020|
|TS LAWCET 2020 Exam date||May 27, 2020|
|Declaration of TS LAWCET Result||June 3, 2020|
|Counseling Process Start From||2nd-3rd week of July 2020|
TS LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the complete eligibility of Telangane LAWCET 2020 before filling the online application form-
- Candidates should be Indian nationals
- There is no age limit to apply for TS EAMCET 2020.
- For 3 year LLB Courses– Candidates must possess a graduation degree from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST Candidates)
- For 5 year LLB course– Candidates must have passed the Intermediate exam (10+2 pattern) or any other examination, recognized by the University or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S with a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST Candidates)
TS EAMCET 2020 Application form
Osmania University will release the application forms of TS LAWCET in only online mode on its official website, http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility norms will be able to apply for TS EAMCET 2019. The online application form will be available from tentatively March 15, 2020.
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration” link.
- Provide the necessary details in TS LAWCET 2020 application form such as like full name, date of birth, residential address, a valid e-mail id, contact details, Nationality, Gender, along with marks of qualifying examination.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the TS LAWCET application form 2020 and download the print of confirmation page for future use.
- For General Category- Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Categories- Rs. 500/-
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Test Duration||90 minutes|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct response. No negative marking|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||General knowledge, mental ability, current affairs, aptitude for the study of Law.|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 25 cities in India|
TS LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
TS LAWCET syllabus 2020 for all three sections are provided below-
- Current Affairs: It deals with current affairs questions and aspirant has to prepare political, social and economic happenings of the country
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability-This section will comprise of General Knowledge related questions.
- Aptitude for the Study of Degree of Law: The applicant should have elementary level knowledge about the basic principles of Law and the Constitution of India.
TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
The University will release the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020 in the month of May 2020. TS LAWCET admit card will be released online on the main website of TS LAWCET. The hall ticket will contain the candidate’s details like the name, contact details, photograph, and exam details like the date, day and duration of the exam.
TS LAWCET 2020 Result
The exam authority will release the result of TS LAWCET in the month of June 2020. Candidates can check their scores and rank in the result. Candidates should have their date of birth, hall ticket number to check the result. The TS LAWCET result will be declared online on its official website. Candidates have to download the scorecard as it will be required during the counselling process.
TS LAWCET 2020 Counseling
The counselling process will be commenced by the University after the generation of merit-list of the selected candidates. Counselling process will be conducted in phases in duration of 3 consecutive days.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on TS LAWCET 2020!