JIPMER 2019– Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will conduce the JIPMER MBBS 2019 on 02 June for the admission of the eligible candidates in the MBBS course, offered by the JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, Karaikal. JIPMER 2019 registration will be commenced from 06 March 2019. The last date to submit JIPMER application form is 12 April 2019. Candidates who have qualified the class 12th examination in 2018 and candidates who are appearing in the same in 2019 are eligible to take the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Examination. The exam conducting authority has released the JIPMER 2019 exam dates on its official website and the official notification will be released shortly. Read the article to get complete details of JIPMER Medical entrance test 2019 including eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern and other details.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
JIPMER has released the exam dates of MBB Entrance test 2019. Refer the below table to check the complete schedule
|S.No||Events||JIPMER 2019 Dates (Announced)|
|1||Online Registration Start Date||6 March 2019|
|2||Last Date of JIPMER 2019 Registration||12 April 2019|
|3||JIPMER 2019 Admit Card Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|4||JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates||2 June 2019|
|5||Releasing of result and rank letter||3rd week of June 2019|
|6||First Round of counselling||26 – 28 June 2019|
|7||Second Round of counselling||24 July 2019|
|8||Third Round of counselling||21 August 2019|
|9||Final Round of counselling||26 September 2019|
|10||End of Admission Process||30 September 2019|
JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam, the candidates need to be eligible as well. Aspirants should satisfy all the JIPMER eligibility conditions. In case, any candidate fails to satisfy any of the mentioned conditions wil not be able to apply online for the test
The conditions that must be satisfied for JIPMER MBBS 2019 are as follows:
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- They must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The candidates must have passed class XII or Indian School Certificate or any other equivalent to class XII with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) candidates.
- The last two years of study must comprise of Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology, Physics, or any other elective subject with English as core subject.
- They must have scored prescribed marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Bio-technology individually and together as well.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Candidates who satisfy all eligibility norms can apply online for JIPMER 2019. Any application received after the last date i.e 12 April 2019, will not be accepted under any circumstances. The JIPMER application form 2019 will released online on 6 March 2019. The candidates will have to provide all the required details in the JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form. All the details filled in the application form should be correct and valid.
To complete the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee as well. Without it, the form will not be considered complete.
The application fee details are as follows:
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General (UR) / OBC / NRI / OCI||INR 1500 /-+Transaction Charges||Through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card|
|NRI/ OCI||INR 3000/-|
|OPH||Exempted for application fee|
JIPMER 2019 Seat Details
Check the total number of seats available and its distribution according to the categories
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Unreserved (UR)/ General Category||50|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern
Check the JIPMER exam pattern below and prepare accordingly-
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be similar to the CBSE class 11th and 12th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The JIPMER syllabus 2019 includes all the important chapters that candidates should prepare for the JIPMER medical entrance test.
- Physics- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Electronic Devices, Optics, Atoms & Nuclei, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Matter, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current and Communication Systems.
- Chemistry– Solid State, Solutions, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Electro-Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Alcohols, Coordination Compounds, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, Aldehyde, Isolation of Elements, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids, Biomolecules, d- and f-Block Elements, p-Block Elements, Polymers, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Biology- Diversity of Living Organisms, Biology and Human Welfare, Cell Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Ecology and Environment, Biotechnology, and Structural Organization in Animals and Plants.
- English– Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making, Literature and Long Reading Text, Writing Skills.
JIPMER 2019 Preparation Tips
Check JIPMER MBBS 2019 Preparation tips here
- Make an organised study plan reserving time for all sections
- Get details of exam pattern and syllabus and allot time according
- Revise the prepared syllabus on a regular interval to stay connected.
- Solve previous year’s question papers and sample papers to evaluate your performance
- Refer NCERT books and only books from good authors.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
The JIPMER MBBS 2019 admit card will be released online in the 3rd week of May 2019. Candidates should have their application number and password/ date of birth to download the admit card of JIPMER 2019. The admit card will contain the examination details such as roll number, exam venue and other. Hence, it is necessary to bring at the examination centre. Candidates should also bring their Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar with validated digital signature /Passport along with the hall ticket.
JIPMER 2019 Result
The result of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be released online in the third week of June 2019. On the basis of candidate’s performance in the JIPMER Medical entrance test, selected candidates will be called on the basis of their rank to offer admission in the Institute.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on JIPMER 2019!