SNAP Admit Card 2018 – Symbiosis International University (SIU) has released the hall ticket of SNAP 2018 on 01 December 2018. SNAP 2018 Admit Card is mandatory to be produced at the examination center while appearing for SNAP Online Test, to be conducted on 16 December 2018. Along with the SNAP 2018 Hall ticket, candidates should also bring a valid ID proof while appearing in the exam. Candidates will need their SNAP ID and password details to download the admit card.
SNAP 2018 is a national level management entrance test, conducted by Symbiosis University to fill seats of postgraduate management programmes of its 13 institutes. Applicants who will submit the completely filled SNAP application form on or before the last date will be able to download their SNAP 2018 Admit Card from its official website, http://www.snaptest.org. We have provided a direct link to download the SNAP hall ticket on this page. Read all the important details related to the SNAP 2018 admit card.
SNAP Admit Card 2018 Dates
|1||SNAP 2018 Admit Card Release Date||1 December 2018|
|2||Last Date to Download Admit Card||16 December 2018|
|3||SNAP 2018 Online Test Date||16 December 2018|
|4||Declaration of SNAP Result||2nd week of January 2019|
How to download SNAP Admit Card 2018?
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to download your SNAP 2018 admit card without any issue.
- Firstly, click the above-given link or go to the official website of SNAP 2018, snaptest.org.
- Click the Link “SNAP 2018 Admit Card”
- Enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth to download the call letter of SNAP 2018
- SNAP Admit Card will display your screen
- Download the same as it will contain your test details such as Exam Date, Time, Venue & other personal details
Alongside, candidates should also bring one photo ID proof at the time of examination. Candidates can either bring their Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, AADHAR Card (UID) or Pan Card, as per their convenience.
Details Printed on SNAP Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on the SNAP admit card –
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and Time
- Reporting time for the examination
- Exam centre detail and its complete address
- Category of the candidate
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Other general instructions for the exam day
After downloading the SNAP 2018 admit card, check the mentioned printed details. In case of any misprint or invalid information, immediate contact to the SNAP helpdesk.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226 / 27 | Tele Fax: 020-39116228
Whatsapp No.: 7709328908
- SNAP 2018 test will be held in online mode.
- The test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 answers and candidates should choose an appropriate response.
- 25% negative marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2018 Test Centres
|26||Greater Noida||60||Navi Mumbai||94||Belagavi (Belgaum)|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates of SNAP Admit Card 2018.!!