SNAP Admit Card 2020-21 – Symbiosis International University (SIU) has released the admit card of SNAP 2020-21 on December 5. SNAP 2020 Admit Card is mandatory document as it contains the name, exam date, time and venue. SNAP exam admit card is available on from its official website, www.snaptest.org. Candidates will need their SNAP ID and password details to download the SNAP hall ticket 2020. SIU will conduct the SNAP Online Test on December 20, 2020 and January 6 and 9, 2021. Along with the SNAP admit card 2021, candidates should also bring a valid ID proof while appearing in the exam.
SNAP 2020-21 is a national level management entrance test, conducted by Symbiosis University to fill seats of postgraduate management programmes of its 13 institutes. Applicants who will submit the completely filled SNAP application form on or before the last date will be able to download their SNAP 2020 Admit Card. We have provided a direct link to download the SNAP hall ticket on this page. Read all the important details related to the SNAP 2020 admit card.
Latest News- Click Here to download SNAP admit card 2020.
SNAP Admit Card 2020-21 Date
|SNAP 2020 Admit Card Release Date||
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||
|SNAP 2020 Online Test Date||
|Declaration of SNAP Result||January 22, 2021|
How to download SNAP Admit Card 2020?
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to download your SNAP 2020 admit card without any issue.
- Firstly, click the above-given link or go to the official website of SNAP 2020, snaptest.org.
- Click the Link “SNAP 2020 Admit Card”
- Enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth to download the admit card of SNAP 2020
- SNAP Admit Card will display your screen
- Download the same as it will contain your test details such as Exam Date, Time, Venue & other personal details
SNAP Admit Card Login Window
Alongside, candidates should also bring one photo ID proof at the time of examination. Candidates can either bring their Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, AADHAR Card (UID) or Pan Card, as per their convenience.
Details Printed on SNAP Hall Ticket 2020
The following details will be mentioned on the SNAP 2020 admit card –
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and Time
- Reporting time for the examination
- Exam centre detail and its complete address
- Category of the candidate
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Other general instructions for the exam day
After downloading the SNAP 2020 admit card, check the mentioned printed details. In case of any misprint or invalid information, immediate contact to the SNAP helpdesk.
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat
- Symbiosis International University,
- Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
- Phone: 020-39116226 / 27 | Tele Fax: 020-39116228
Whatsapp No.: 7709328908
Email: [email protected]
SNAP 2020 – Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates should not bring any electronic gadgets such as smart watches, mobile phones, calculators, etc. while appearing in SNAP test 2020
- All aspirants should bring their SNAP 2020 admit card while appearing for the exam.
- It is advised to keep an extra copy of SNAP hall ticket and passport size photograph.
- Candidates should follow the social distancing and wear mask at the exam centre.
- SNAP 2020 test will be held in online mode.
- The test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 answers and candidates should choose an appropriate response.
- 25% negative marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2020 Test Centres
|26||Greater Noida||60||Navi Mumbai||94||Belagavi (Belgaum)|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates of SNAP Admit Card 2020.!!