SNAP 2018– Symbiosis International University conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for the admission to MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) courses. Only graduate candidates can apply for SNAP Test 2018. There are around 1850–1900 MBA seats in 15 B-schools under the SIU university for admission. SNAP 2018 Test will be conducted on 16 December 2018. It is a national level test. The only mode to take the test is online. The registration for SNAP 2018 has been commenced from 28 August 2018. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can now send their online SNAP application form till 26 November 2018. Below are the complete details of SNAP 2018, including registration, exam pattern, syllabus and more. We will also host the registration link on this page.
SNAP 2018 Exam Dates
Below are the SNAP Exam dates 2018-
|1.||SNAP 2018 Registration Starts on||28 August 2018|
|2.||SNAP Test Registration Ends on||26 November 2018|
|3.||Last Date to Pay Fee||26 November 2018|
|4.||SNAP Hall ticket Release Date||01 December 2018|
|5.||SNAP Test 2018 Date||16 December 2018|
|6.||SNAP 2018 Result Date||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for SNAP 2018 must make sure that they are eligible for the same. In this section, we are providing the details of the SNAP eligibility conditions that must be fulfilled to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized university.
- Final year students can also apply for SNAP 2018.
SNAP 2018 Application Form
The application form for the exam is available via online mode on the website of exam. The registration process for SNAP 2018 has been commenced on 28 August 2018. In the SNAP application form, the candidates will have to fill their personal details, academic details, and the program details as well. They will also have to upload the required images and pay the application fee as well. Candidates have to register online on the website snaptest.org from 28 August 2018, Upload scanned latest colored passport size photo, Fill all the details correctly and pay the application fee to complete the SNAP Registration 2018
SNAP 2018 Application Fee
To complete the registration process, candidates have to pay a requisite application fee either by online mode or by demand draft. Online payment should be made by Billdesk, Axis Bank or Indian Bank Gateway. The DD should be made in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Candidates have to send the DD on the below given address-
- For online, the application fee is Rs 1750/-
- Programme Fee of the Institute(s)- Rs. 1000/ – (non-refundable) per programme per institute
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi
Dist : Pune- 412115
Phone : +91-20-28116226/28116227
Note- The process to submit the Programme(s) fee of the Institute(s) is similar, if you are choosing Demand Draft option.
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
Below are the highlights of SNAP exam pattern–
- The test will be held in online mode only
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- The duration of the test will be 120 minutes
- Each wrong answer attracts 0.25 negative marks.
|Sr. No.||Sections||Duration||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English- Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||120 minutes||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3||Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2018 Syllabus
Below are a few important topics that candidates have to prepare for SNAP 2018 Test-
- Quantitative Ability / Data Interpretation / Data Sufficiency- Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportions, Averages and Mixtures, Time Speed Distance, Trigonometry, HCF and LCM, Partnership etc.
- General English- Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Contextual usage, Idioms and Syllogisms, Analogies etc.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning- Coding-Decoding, Number Series, Blood Relation, Puzzles and Picture Reasoning, Analogy, Sitting Arrangement etc.
- General Awareness- The section will contain questions from Current Affairs, Business GK, Static GK, etc.
SNAP 2018 Admit Card
The SNAP admit card will be released online on 01 December 2018 only for the candidates who will complete their registration process on time. Without the SNAP test 2018 hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and appear in the exam. The candidates will have to take a print out of their SNAP 2018 admit card and paste a passport sized photograph on it. Along with the admit card, they also have to carry one of the following Id:
- Driving license
- College/ Institute Identity Card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card (UID)
SNAP 2018 Result
The result of SNAP test 2018 will be released in the 2nd week of January 2019. It will be available via online mode on the website of the exam. Candidates should have their SNAP ID and password generated during the online registration to download the result. SNAP 2018 result will be containing the scores and percentile of the candidates. The admission will be provided on the basis of these scores only.
SNAP 2018 Cut off
Candidates have to attain a minimum SNAP cut off marks in the online test and personal interview to get shortlisted for a particular institute-
|Name of Institute||Expected SNAP Cut off|
|SITM, SIOM, SCIT||45-50|
|SSBF, SIMS, SIIB||40-45|
|SIHS, SSMS, SSSS, SSMC||30-35|
SNAP 2018 Selection Process
After the declaration of result, qualified candidates will have to attend the GE/PIWAT to get admission in a particular participating institutes. The selection of the candidates will depend on their performance in these three rounds:
- GE (Group Exercise)
- PI (Personal Interaction)
- WAT (Writing Ability Test)
SNAP 2018 Test Centres
SNAP Test 2018 will be held in 102 cities all over India. A few of them has been listed here-
SNAP 2018 Participating Institute
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- SIOM- Nashik
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- SIBM – Bengaluru
- SIBM – Pune
- SIMC- Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- SSMC, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SNAP 2018..!!