SNAP Exam Pattern 2018 will define the examination pattern on the basis of which the main exam will be prepared. Candidates who want to appear for the SNAP 2018 Test must have the details about the SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern. This will help the candidates in preparing well for the exam. SNAP 2018 will be conducted in December 2018, in online (computer-based) mode. The question paper will be consisting of 150 questions. The candidates will be provided a total of 120 minutes to complete the exam. These questions will be distributed into four sections: English, Current Affairs & Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency & Data interpretation. The maximum marks for the test is 180. Each section, except Current Affairs, will be having 40 questions carrying 1 mark each. The Current Affairs section will be consisting of 30 questions with each question carrying 2 marks. All the details for the SNAP 2018 exam pattern are provided below in the article.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Sections||Maximum Marks|
|1||General English:- Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40 Marks|
|2||Quantitative:- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40 Marks|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Marks|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
- The duration is of 120 minutes
- Test Date: 16 December 2018; Time: 14.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP 2018 Test is an objective test.
- Each question has 4 responses and for each wrong answer 25% negative marks will be deducted
- The test will be held in online mode.
SNAP 2018 Syllabus
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
- Letter series
- Number series
- Sequential arrangements
- Verbal Analogies
General Awareness, Current Affairs, and Business Scenario
- Indian Constitution,
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
- Auto Industry
- Political developments
- Basic, Everyday Science, Books and Prizes
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Finding appropriate substitutes
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Equivalence
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Compound Interest- Simple Interest, Work and Wages, Time and Work, Averages, Partnership, Mixtures-Alligations
- Simple Trigonometry
- Geometry – Basic problems on triangles, squares, polygons etc
- Algebra – Quadratic equations, surds and indices
- Mensuration – Area, Volume
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for complete details on SNAP Exam Pattern 2018…!!!