SNAP Exam Pattern 2022– Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has released the exam pattern of SNAP 2022. Students preparing for the exam should have the details of SNAP 2022 exam pattern to know the important sections. SNAP 2022 Test pattern includes info about mode of test, medium, SNAP total marks, number of questions and more. SNAP Test 2022 will be held on December 10, 18 and 23, 2022 in online mode. Aspirants can check the complete SNAP 2022 paper pattern below.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2022
- SNAP question paper will be consisting of 60 questions.
- The candidates will be provided a total of 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- SNAP 2020 test will be computer based test.
- SNAP Test 2020 is an objective test.
- These questions will be distributed into 3 sections: General English, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
- SNAP total marks are 60.
- For each wrong answer, 25% negative marks will be deducted.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section||Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||1||20|
Candidates can appear for all three SNAP test. However, the higher marks will be considered for calculate final percentile and there will be no normalization.
SNAP 2022 Syllabus
Along with the SNAP exam pattern, candidates should be aware of the syllabus. Below are some important topics of syllabus.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
- Letter series
- Number series
- Sequential arrangements
- Verbal Analogies
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Finding appropriate substitutes
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Equivalence
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Compound Interest- Simple Interest, Work and Wages, Time and Work, Averages, Partnership, Mixtures-Alligations
- Simple Trigonometry
- Geometry – Basic problems on triangles, squares, polygons etc
- Algebra – Quadratic equations, surds and indices
- Mensuration – Area, Volume
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for complete details on SNAP Exam Pattern 2022.!!!