UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- AKTU University will specify all terms and condition of UPTU eligibility with the release of official notification. UPTU 2019 eligibility is a set of the conditions that must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be eligible for the UPSEE 2019. The exam conducting authority will not accept application of any ineligible candidate. Hence, it is necessary to check the UPSEE 2019 eligibility before filling the UPTU application form. The eligibility criteria of UPTU includes the details of age limit, minimum educational qualification, nationality and more. Refer the given details of UPSEEE 2019 eligibility criteria here
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is necessary for the candidates to fulfill each and every condition of the eligibility criteria. If even a single condition remains unfulfilled, then they will not be considered eligible. The points given below are the UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria that must be satisfied by the candidates prior to filling the form:
- Age Limit- There is no age limit for UPSEE 2019.
- The candidates must have completed their class XII or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The subject combination must have Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects and optional subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Engineering Drawing/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- Candidates’ marks in qualifying exam must be at least 45%. Relaxation of 5% has been provided to the candidates of SC, ST categories.
- Candidates should have a domicile of UP state or they have passed the qualifying examination from UP state.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates:
For NRI candidates, 5% seats will be reserved in a private and state funded colleges of UPTU. The candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with PCM stream. The NRI category vacant seats will be allotted to the son/daughters/real sister/real brother of the NRIs who have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% for general category and 45% for SC, ST category.
UPSEE Eligibility 2019- Important Details
- If candidates have passed the qualification exam from outside the UP then these candidates will be eligible for admission to only 10% of the sanctioned seats available in private institutions affiliated to AKTU.
- Candidates of SC/ST category with a certificate from outside UP will be treated as General candidates.
- It is necessary to fulfill each and every condition of the Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2019. If any ineligible candidate submits his/her application for the exam then their application be rejected and the application fee will not be refunded as well.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019..!