WBJEE Application form 2021– WBJEEB will release the online application form of WBJEE 2021 on February 23. Students will be able to access the WBJEE 2021 application form in online mode on its official website, wbjeeb.nic.in. The WBJEE application form last date is March 23, 2021. To complete the WBJEE application form 2021, candidates will have to fill all the necessary details such as personal, academic and more. WBJEE registration 2021 will be considered complete after the submission of application fee of Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct the WBJEE 2021 on July 2021. Read the below given instructions and the WBJEE 2021 application form date before applying online to avoid any discrepancies.
WBJEE Application Form 2021 Date
|WBJEE Registration 2021 Start Date||February 23, 2021|
|WBJEE 2021 Application Form Last Date||March 23, 2021|
|Last date to download confirmation page||March 23, 2021|
|WBJEE Application Form Correction Date||March 24 to 26, 2021|
|WBJEE 2021 Exam Date||July 11, 2021|
Prior to filling the WBJEE Application Form 2021, the candidates will have to make sure that they are eligible for the exam. To do so, they will have to check the details of the WBJEE eligibility criteria required for the exam. It is necessary for the candidates to satisfy each and every eligibility condition otherwise their WBJEE 2021 application form will be rejected.
WBJEE Eligibility 2021
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for WBJEE exam 2021
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on December 31.
- Candidates should have qualified Class 12 exams with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They must secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B) in PCM.
WBJEE Application Form 2021
In the WBJEE 2021 application form, the candidates will have to fill all the required details. They will have to provide their personal details, educational details, contact details, etc. The form will be canceled if it is incomplete or incorrect.
How To Apply Online for WBJEE 2021?
The candidates can simply follow the steps provided below in order to complete their Application Form of WBJEE 2021:
- Visit the official website of the WBJEE.
- Search and click the link for the WBJEE Application Form 2021.
- Fill all the details that are required in the form.
- Re-check and submit the details.
- Upload the necessary documents in mentioned dimension
- Submit the application fee using one of the available method.
- Take a print out of the application form and fee receipt and keep it safe.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form- Scanned Documents Required
|Image of Photograph||3 kB to 100 kB||4 cm x 3 cm||JPEG/ JPG|
|Image of Signature||3 kB to 30 kB||4 cm x 1.5 cm||JPEG/ JPG|
WBJEE 2021 Application Fee
|For general category candidates||Rs. 500|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B categories candidates||Rs. 400|
To complete the WBJEE registration 2021, candidates need to pay above-mentioned fee. Candidates can pay the WBJEE application fee in online mode through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or in offline mode (in cash) by using Allahabad Bank e-challan. This WBJEE application fee is non-refundable.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Centres
The examination will be conducted in the below mentioned districts of West Bengal and in two other states i.e. Assam & Tripura.
|Purba Burdwan||Coochbihar||Darjeeling||Dakshin Dinajpur|
|Paschim Medinipur||Purba Medinipur||Murshidabad||Nadia|
WBJEE Application Form 2021- Points To Remember-
- The candidates are advised to keep all the details ready with them in advance.
- The application form of the ineligible candidates will be rejected without any prior information and application fee will not be refunded.
- Download and keep a copy of WBJEE application form 2021 confirmation page.
- Make sure all the information filled in WBJEE registration 2021 form is correct and authentic.
Contact Details for Queries
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091