WBJEE 2022- WB Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the WBJEE 2022 on April 23. The exam authority released the WBJEE application form in online mode on December 24. The last date to apply for WBJEE exam 2022 is January 10, 2022. Candidates must check the WBJEE eligibility before filling the WBJEE 2022 form. There is no facility available for filling of applications through offline mode.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2022 is a state-level entrance exam to get admission in full-time regular courses in Engineering & Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Pharmacy, and Architecture programs offered by the various universities of the state. We have provided a direct link to apply of WBJEE 2022 exam below. Check the complete details of WBJEE exam 2022.
Latest- Click Here to apply for WBJEE 2022
WBJEE 2022 – An Overview
|Exam Name||West-Bengal Joint Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducted By||West-Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board|
|Exam Category||Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
- B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology is a 4-year full-time regular program.
- B.E. – Bachelor of Engineering is a 4-year full-time regular program.
- B.Pharma – Bachelor of Pharmacy consists of a 3-year duration.
- M.Pharma – Masters of Pharmacy consists of a 2-year duration.
- B.Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture is a 5-year program.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Date
The exam officials have released the official dates regarding the entire schedule of the WBJEE 2022. The important dates of WBJEE are available on the official website, www.wbjee.nic.in.
WBJEE Exam Date 2022
|Events||Important Dates (Released)|
|WBJEE Information Brochure Release Date||December 14, 2021|
|WBJEE 2022 Application Form availability||December 24, 2021|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||January 10, 2022|
|Application correction facility||January 11 to 13, 2022|
|WBJEE admit card 2022 downloading date||April 18, 2022|
|WBJEE 2022 Exam Date||April 23, 2022|
|Availability of Answer key||April 2022|
|WBJEE Result 2022 Date||May 2022|
|Beginning of Counseling sessions||June 2022|
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility of WBJEE 2022 is the qualifying criteria which will be issued by the officials for students to fulfill before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria include age limit, citizenship, domicile and the academic qualification. Students must strictly fulfill the points given. The student, who fails to fulfill any of the criterions at any phase, will not be able to get admission in any college of the West Bengal state.
- Age limit– The minimum age of the applicants must be 17 years during the exam year. The age of the candidates, who are applying for Marine Engineering, should not be more than 25 years of age as on December 31, 2022.
- Nationality- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile- The student must have a domicile of the state of West-Bengal.
- Academic Qualification – The students must have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized Central/State board and University/Institute/School. The minimum aggregate marks in PCM subjects required is 45% for General category students and 40% has been assigned for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC category. Applicants are required to fulfill all the qualifying criteria above in order to be eligible for taking the entrance exam which is set as necessary by the WBJEEB board.
The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with the following compulsory subjects of Physics and Mathematics along with one of the following optional subjects, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer-Science, and Computer Application. The aggregate marks will be calculated based on all three subjects, excluding the theory marks of every student. The student must have qualified English language in 10+2 exam with at least 30% marks.
WBJEE 2022 Application form
Candidates can access the application form of WBJEE 2022 from December 24. The Application form is available online on the official website, wbjeeb.in. The process for filling the application form will be concluded on January 10. Students are informed to first download the examination Brochure and read all the instructions carefully.
- Students have to first register themselves on www.wbjeeb.in.
- The details arriving henceforth have to be filled carefully. Fill the personal details, course and the exam center/city suitable individually for giving the exam and the communication language you find preferable to communicate.
- This will be followed by a password creation, which requires entering a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Set a user password, for which the student will receive a confirmation message also. It will be followed by setting up of a security Question, required to be done for password recovery.
- Students have to now upload their scanned images of photographs and signature. It will be strictly done upon the size provided to them. The photograph must be between 3 KB to 100 KB (4 cm x 3 cm dimension) and the signature required to be in the range of 3 KB to 30 KB (4 cm X 1.5 cm dimension). Low quality/blurred images will not be accepted. The background of the photograph must be light in color.
- The details of personal and educational information required to be filled is your full name, Parent’s details, Gender, marks and CGPA obtained in 10th and 10+2 exam, category belonging to, date of birth, etc.
- The students have to now pay the fee of the application, which is assigned to be Rs. 500 for all the students. It can be paid in both online and offline modes.
- The important documents of the students are also required to be uploaded with the application form, these are as follows. Mark sheet of 10th and 12th Graduation degree mark sheet and certificate. Category certificate. Domicile certificate. Residential address proof. Transfer certificate, get it from the last studied school.
- Students must check the details and inputs in their forms before submitting it. They must make sure that the information provided by them is true at all costs.
- If they have committed any mistake, they are provided with a correction window for the Application, in which they can change and edit some of the information from the form, like Domicile, category, TWW status, PwD status, and any of the uploaded documents.
WBJEE 2022 Payment process
After the students are redirected to the payment section, the student has to select the payment method, from offline or online mode. The WBJEE 2022 application fee of Rs. 500 can be paid online through any debit card, credit card, or Net-Banking facility. For this, the details of the card have to be entered in the box provided without any mistake of any input. The offline payment can be done using Allahabad Bank e-Challan method, with Core Banking Services. The Application fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
On successful completion of all the steps, students will be automatically directed towards the Confirmation page which will be the final stage. The students have to note down their application number generated and also download the same. The WBJEE 2022 application will be considered incomplete without this confirmation page, so make sure that every student must hold it.
WBJEE 2022 Exam pattern
The WBJEE paper pattern helps in understanding and creating proper techniques, for forming ways of preparation and schedule, which will help the students in qualifying the exam.
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2022
|Total Time||Four Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct response
No negative marking
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively in 25 cities of India|
WBJEE 2022 Marks Distribution
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3||Total MCQs||Total Marks|
|Biology||80 x 1||25 x 2||10 x 2||115||150|
|30 x 1
30 x 1
|5 x 2
5 x 2
|5 x 2
5 x 2
|Mathematics||50 x 1||15 x 2||10 x 2||75||100|
WBJEE 2022 Reservation of Seats-
The Admission Council has made some reservations based on the category of the students. The categories and their reserved percentage are elaborated below. Provided that the WBJEE 2022 admissions will be based on the performance in the entrance, the seats will be allotted as per the reservations.
|General Category students||50 percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC and ST)||15 percent|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||15 percent|
|PwD category students||20 percent|
WBJEE 2022 Admit card
The admit card of WBJEE 2022 will be available to download from April 18. It can be downloaded online from the official website. The WBJEE admit card is meant to acknowledge a brief description of the candidate profile and necessary details required for the WBJEE exam 2022. It is a compulsory document for appearing in the exam, without which, the candidate gets disqualified from the examination hall and appears in the exam.
- Visit the official website, wbjeeb.in and search for the admit card link “Admit card WBJEE 2022”.
- Enter your user Id and password, beside this also fill your Application number and submit the credentials.
- This will open the page of admit card, which has to be downloaded/printed. Students must also read the instructions given on the admit card below.
- The admit card contains details of candidates and the examination, like Name, photograph, signature, contact details, exam center address, date, duration, and timings.
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
WBJEE Syllabus consists of subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Mathematics – Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Geometry, Calculus, Integration and Differentiation, Relation and functions, Matrices and determinants, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Continuity and differentiability, Applications of derivatives, Vectors and 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming, Sequences and series, and Permutation and Combinations.
- Physics – Electrostatics, Electric Charges and fields, Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating current, Optics and waves, Radiation and Atomic nuclei, and Communication system.
- Chemistry – Solid state of matter, Solutions, Electrochemistry and Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, Isolations and Elements, Block elements, Coordination Compounds, Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes, Alcohol, Phenols, and Ethers, Organic compounds, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life.
WBJEE 2022 Result
The result of WBJEE 2022 will be available in the month of May 2022. The results can be viewed and downloaded from the official website in online mode only.
- Visit the website and click on the link of “WBJEE result 2022”.
- Open the link and enter the details required. Application number and Roll no, password & captcha code. This opens the Result page.
- This is available for downloading. The Rank-card is also required for further processes.
WBJEE 2022 Counseling
- After the result gets declared, the board begins their counselling sessions. Students are selected upon their respective ranks scored. Cut-off marks are made by the University for the selected students.
- The counseling sessions are organized in offline mode and the students will be informed about its schedule.
- The students have to first register themselves for counseling and have to pay the counseling fee of Rs 500 + Bank charges, which is non-refundable.
- The students have to select a course and an Institute as per own preference. The student can choose as many choices as they want to and the locked chosen one have to print out for further use.
- The seats will be allotted as per the scores obtained in WBJEE 2022 and the merit-list generated by the University. No individual allotment letters will be sent to students, they have to report at the counseling center to complete the further admission formalities.
- The Document Verification stage arrives in which the students have to submit their relevant documents for verification. Payment of the counseling fee is being done at this stage only.
The documents required for final admission are –
- Admit card and score-card of WBJEE 2022,
- Seat allotment letter,
- Receipt of counseling registration fee,
- mark sheets and passing certificates of 10th and 10+2 exam,
- Category certificate
- a separate PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate of the student.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on WBJEE 2022!