GUJCET Admit Card 2019- GSEB has released the admit card of GUJCET 2019 in online mode. All the applicants who have submitted their application forms before the last date can now download their GUJCET Hall Ticket 2019 with the help their unique 8 digit application number or their registered name and the Captcha code. The GUJCET 2019 admit card is an important document that every applicant should produce at the time of appearing in the entrance test. The hall ticket contains the personal details of the candidates and information related to the examination date, venue and time. The GUJCET admit card is available on the official website, gsebht.in. We have also updated the direct link to download the admit card on this page. GUJCET 2019 Hall ticket can also be attained from various authorized centres, list to be available on the website.
Before download the hall ticket, candidates are advised to check the information printed on the GUJCET 2019 admit card such as name, signature, roll number, father’s name, or photograph. In case of any misprint or error, immediately contact the officials.
GUJCET Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||Offline GUJCET Admit Card Issued on||16 April 2019|
|2||Online GUJCET Hall Ticket Release Date||16 April 2019|
|3||GUJCET 2019 Exam Date||26 April 2019|
|4||GUJCET Result Declaration||4th week of May 2019|
How to download GUJCET Admit Card 2019?
Candidates should follow the below given steps to download the GUJCET hall ticket without any hassle-
- Visit the official website, or click on the above given link
- Enter registered Mobile Number or Email Id and 08 Digit Unique GUJCET 2019 application number or date of birth
- The GUJCET hall ticket 2019 will appear on the computer screen.
- Carefully, check all the mentioned details
- Download GUJCET admit card 2019 and keep it safe till the completion of admission procedure.
GUJCET Admit Card 2019- Details Printed
The following information will be provided on the GUJCET 2019 admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Examination Venue, Date and Time
Exam Schedule of GUJCET 2019
|S.No||Subjects||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||26 April 2019||10 am to 12 noon|
|2||Biology||1 to 2 pm|
|3||Mathematics||3 to 4 pm|
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card- Important Points
- Candidates have to carry GUJCET admit card to the examination centre else they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Check all the details printed on the admit card and immediately contact the exam conducting body in case of any discrepancy.
- Keep the GUJCET 2019 hall ticket safe till the completion of examination procedure.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on GUJCET Admit Card 2019!