GUJCET Admit Card 2023- GSEB will release the admit card of GUJCET 2023 in online mode in the month of April 2023. GUJCET 2023 admit card will be available on the official website, gseb.org. Candidates should have their unique 8 digit application number to download the Gujarat CET admit card 2023. The GUJCET exam hall ticket will contain the personal details of the candidates and information related to the examination date, venue and time. GUJCET 2023 will be held in April 2023.
All the applicants who have submitted their GUJCET application form before the last date can will be able to download their GUJCET 2023 hall ticket. The GUJCET exam admit card 2023 is an important document that every applicant should produce at the time of appearing in the entrance test. We have also updated the direct link to download the admit card of GUJCET 2023 on this page.
GUJCET Admit Card 2023 Date
|GUJCET Admit Card 2023 release date||April 2023|
|GUJCET 2023 Exam Date||April 2023|
|GUJCET Result Declaration||4th week of May 2023|
How to download GUJCET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates should follow the below given steps to download the GUJCET hall ticket without any hassle-
- Visit the official website, gseb.org, or click on the above given link
- Enter registered Mobile Number or Email Id and 08 Digit Unique GUJCET 2023 application number or date of birth
- The GUJCET hall ticket 2023 will appear on the computer screen.
- Carefully, check all the mentioned details
- Download GUJCET admit card 2023 and keep it safe till the completion of admission procedure.
GUJCET Admit Card 2023- Details Printed
Before downloading the GUJCET hall ticket, candidates are advised to check the information printed on the GUJCET 2023 admit card such as name, signature, roll number, father’s name, or photograph. In case of any misprint or error, immediately contact the officials. The following information will be provided on the GUJCET 2023 admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Examination Venue, Date and Time
GUJCET 2023 Admit Card- Important Points
- Candidates have to carry GUJCET admit card to the examination centre else they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Check all the details printed on the admit card and immediately contact the exam conducting body in case of any discrepancy.
- Keep the GUJCET 2022 hall ticket safe till the completion of examination procedure.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on GUJCET Admit Card 2023!