JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2019- Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will release a set of eligibility conditions along with the official notification of JIPMER 2019. Candidates have to check the JIPMER 2019 eligibility criteria before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2019. The exam conduction authority will accept the JIPMER application form of eligible candidates only. JIPMER eligibility 2019 includes the minimum age limit, required education, minimum qualifying percentage, nationality and more. Below given norms of JIPMER 2019 eligibility criteria is mentioned on the basis of previous year’s details and will be updated after the official release of notification. Read the details for complete JIPMER eligibility criteria
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2019
JIPMER MBBS 2019 is an all- India level entrance test, conducted by Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research for admissions to 200 MBBS seats offered by JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal campuses.
Carefully, go through the complete JIPMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria as application forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected straight away. Every aspirant should satisfy each and every condition of JIPMER eligibility. The various conditions that must be fulfilled by the candidates are as follows:
- The candidates must be Indian National.
- OCI Candidates have to submit OCI registration certificate issued under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 while registering online. Candidates belonging to OCI/NRI candidates will be allowed to apply under ‘general’ category only.
- Aspirants must have completed at least 17 years of age at the time of the admission.
- There is no age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology along with the English as major subjects
- Candidates should have attained minimum 50% mark (40% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the qualifying examination
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2019 are also eligible for the test.
Minimum Marks Required in Class XII (PCB)
|Category||Minimum Marks in PCB|
Without checking the Eligibility Criteria of JIPMER 2019, the candidates must not fill and submit their application form as the application form of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted or will be rejected without any fee refund.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2019.!