JIPMER Application Form 2019- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduation in Medical Research will release the application form of JIPMER MBBS Examination on 06 March 2019, on the official website of the institute, www.jipmer.edu.in. Candidates can fill the online application form till 12 April 2019. Before opting for JIPMER registration 2019, it is recommended to check the JIPMER eligibility. Candidates have to submit the JIPMER 2019 application form in the specified time; else their forms will be rejected without any notification. We will provide the direct link of JIPMER application form 2019 on this page. Read the article for details and dates of JIPMER registration here
JIPMER Application Form 2019 Dates
The exam conducting authority has released the JIPMER application dates online. Check the below dates
|1||Start of JIPMER Registration 2019||06 March 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit JIPMER Application Form 2019||12 April 2019|
|3||Dates to Pay Fee||06 March- 12 April 2019|
- Candidate’s age should be equal to or above than 17 years as on 31 December 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates should have qualified the class 12th or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates)
How to Submit JIPMER Application Form 2019 Online?
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates have to follow the below given steps to submit the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form. The only mode to submit the application form is online.
The eligible and the interested candidates can simply follow the steps provided below in order to complete their application for the exam.
Steps to Apply
- First of all, the candidates will have to visit the official website, www.jipmer.puducherry.edu.in
- On the official website, they will have to register themselves by providing the required details.
- Now fill all the details that are asked in the Application Form of JIPMER MBBS 2019.
- Upload the required images.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
JIPMER 2019 Application Fee
As per the last year’s details, candidates have to pay the mentioned application fee through online mode only including Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
|1||General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|2||SC/ ST||Rs. 1200/-|
|3||NRI/ OCI||Rs 3000/-|
Particulars to be filled in JIPMER Application form 2019
- Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Category
- Father’s Name, Occupation and Annual Salary
- Address and Communication Details
- Qualifying Examination and Year of Passing
- Choice of Examination Centre
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature of Specified Dimension and size
JIPMER 2019 Application Form- Important Instruction
- Download the confirmation page and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.
- Black and white photograph will be rejected.
- Make sure all the information is correct and valid.
- Submit the JIPMER application form 2019 before the last date i.e. 12 April 2019.
- Note down the registration number for further processes.
- Upload the scanned images in the requisite format and size.
- No hard copy will be accepted by the exam authority.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on JIPMER 2019 Application Form..!!