XAT 2022– XLRI has released the XAT application form on August 10. XAT exam 2023 notification is released in online mode at XAT Official website, xatonline.in. The online registration for XAT exam 2023 started from August 10. Eligible candidates will be able to submit the XAT application form till November 30. XAT 2023 full form is Xavier Aptitude Test. XLRI will hold the XAT 2023 in online mode on January 8, 2023. XAT is an all India level examination, conducted to select the most eligible students for management courses.
XAT 2023 score is being accepted by around 150 institutes including FORE School of Management, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Goa Institute of Management, JIMS, K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, MISB Bocconi etc. There are over 90,000 candidates taking the XAT every year and it is only growing in number. With the number of seats being limited and the takers being huge in number, the competition also keeps growing each year.
From 2018, the examination mode was changed to online (computer-based). Candidates seeking admission to the MBA courses provided by the XLRI must be well aware of Xavier’s Aptitude Test 2023. This is a sought after examination because of the commendable name of the Institute all across the country.
|Release of XAT 2023 Notification||August 10, 2022|
|Online XAT Registration Start Date||August 10, 2022|
|XAT 2023 application last date||November 30, 2022|
|Release of XAT Admit Card||December 2022|
|XAT 2023 Exam Date||January 8, 2023|
|Release of Official Answer Keys||2nd Week of January 2023|
|OMR Sheets to be Issued on||4th week of January 2023|
|XAT Result Declaration Date||4th week of January 2023|
|Release of Cut off & Shortlist for Interview||4th week of January 2023|
|Deadline to Submit Necessary Documents||1st week of February 2023|
XAT 2023 is expected to have over 1 lakh potential candidates taking the exam. The XAT scores will not only be accepted by the XLRI but also be a crucial aspect in the selection procedure conducted by over 150 business schools. These scores are widely accepted by a number of other colleges as well. Also read- How to Prepare for XAT
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for XAT 2023, candidates should satisfy the below given XAT Eligibility. Any candidate fails to satisfy the same will not be able to submit their online XAT exam form.
- The candidate must have completed their a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized college or University.
- Those candidates who are in their final year and will complete it by June 2023 are also eligible to apply for the same.
- It will be a computer-based test (online).
- The exam duration will be 215 minutes (03 hours 35 minutes).
- The question paper will contain 05 sections i.e. Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, GK, Essay
- 01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for the wrong answer and 0.05 marks will be deducted for the unattempted question.
|Parts||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Part I||Verbal and logical ability||75||180 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation|
XAT 2023 Application Form
- The application forms is released online only after an official notice concerning the XAT 2023 is released by the official conducting body of the exam.
- Once the Application forms are made available online, the candidates can simply fill the forms online and make the payment for the application fees either online or offline.
- The application procedure is hassle free and has been made user friendly.
- There is a provision to make the application fee payment online via net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The application process will only be complete after the payment of the application fees.
- Candidates must be alert and fill the form on time as the application process to be concluded on November 30, 2022 after which nobody can apply for the XAT 2023.
XAT 2023 Application Fee-
Candidates have to pay the given application fee through Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards/Debit Cards (RuPay, Visa, Mastercard or Maestro), Credit Cards and Net Banking.
- XAT Registration without late fee- INR 2000, INR 200 per XLRI course
- XAT Registration with late fee- INR 2500, INR 500 per XLRI course
|Verbal and Logical Ability||Vocabulary, Analogy-based on vocabulary, Sentence correction, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Paragraph Formation Questions, Fill in the blanks, Poem, etc.|
|GK||History, Currency, National Capital, Culture, Invention, Geography, Books and authors, Important Dates, Personalities, Films, Current affairs, Science and Business, etc.|
|QA & DI||Percentage, Time & Work, Equations, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Polynomials, Numbers, Permutation and Combination, Progressions, Probability, Scatter Plots and Bar Charts, Data Sufficiency, etc.|
|Decision-Making||Arithmetic, Analytical Reasoning, Situational, etc.|
XAT 2023 Admit Card
- The XAT Admit card will be issued to the candidates well in advance.
- These admit cards must be carried by every candidate to the examination venue on the day of the exam failing which the candidate cannot take the test.
- It is necessary that the candidates bring supporting documents or ID proofs along with their admit cards.
- These Admit cards will be easily accessible and can be downloaded online using the special registration/roll no. given to each candidate. Also Read, XAT Sample Papers
XAT 2023 Result
- The XAT Result will also be published online.
- The candidates can check their scores by logging into their account using their details.
Once the XAT scores are published online, the institutes and business schools will draw up their cut off mark sheets so that the candidates can be called for the counseling accordingly.
XAT 2023 Exam Centres
XAT 2023 will be conducted across India in the below-mentioned cities and two International studies including Dubai and Kathmandu
Exam Centres in India
XAT 2023 Cut Off
After the declaration of result, XLRI Jamshedpur will release the XAT Cut off Marks. The cutoff percentile is the minimum percentile that a candidate should attain in the test. It will depend on various factors such as the number of test takers, the difficulty level of exam, and a number of seats offered in a particular course.
XAT Cut off for BM Courses
XAT Cut off for HR Courses
XAT 2023 Participating Institutes
Around 150 participating institutes will accept the XAT score. The list of participating institutes includes Xavier Associate Management Institutes (XAMI) or non-XAMI. Below is the list of a few participating colleges-
- XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates on XAT 2023..!!