JEE Advanced 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) will conduct the JEE Advanced 2020 for admission into different UG engineering courses offered by 16 IITs & ISM. It is a national level computer-based entrance exam. To appear in the JEE Advanced exam, the candidates will have to qualify the JEE Main exam first. Top 2,45,000 candidates who will pass the JEE Main will be able to apply for JEE Advanced 2020, to be commenced in the first week of May 2020.
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Dates
Check the tentative dates of the JEE Advanced 2020 examination here. We will update the official dates after announced by the official authority.
|1||JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Start Date||1st week of May 2020|
|2||End Date of JEE Advanced registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|3||Release Date of admit card||3rd week of May 2020|
|4||JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|5||Availability of response sheet||4th week of May 2020|
|6||Release Date of answer key||Last week of May 2020|
|7||Receiving of objections||Last week of May 2020|
|8||Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2020|
|9||AAT online registration date||2nd week of June 2020|
|10||AAT 2020 Exam date||2nd week of June 2020|
|11||Result Announcement Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|12||Seat allotment Process||3rd week of June 2020|
JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those who want to appear in the exam will have to first make sure that they are completely eligible for the same. They need to check each and every JEE Advanced eligibility condition as ineligible candidates will not be able to appear in the examination.
The eligibility conditions for JEE Advanced 209 are as follows:
- The candidates must have qualified the JEE Main 2019 with their score as per the cutoff marks. They must also be in the top 2.45 lakh merit holders in JEE Main exam.
- The candidates’ date of birth should fall on or after 1 October 1995.
- The candidates those who have confirmed their seat in IIT or ISM but not joined will not be eligible for the exam.
- If a candidate has paid the seat acceptance but did not join, then he/ she can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed the Class 12th or Intermediate exam in 2019. Students appearing in the same in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Only two attempts in consecutive years are allowed.
JEE Advanced Registration 2020
The candidates those who are eligible for JEE Advanced can submit their application for the same. The application process is expected to start in the first week of May 2020. The candidates will have to submit their application till the last date of submission as after that no application will be accepted.
First of all, the candidates will have to make their account and then complete the application process. They will have to pay the application fee as well. The application fee for female and SC, ST, PWD candidates for choosing exam center in India is 1300/- and for rest of the candidates, it is 2600/-
|Registration fee for Indian Exam Centres|
|Category||Female Candidates||SC/ST/PwD||All Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST||Rs. 1300 + GST||Rs. 2600 + GST|
|Registration Fee for Exam Centres Outside India|
|Category||SAARC Countries||Non-SAARC Countries|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST||USD 300 + GST**|
NOTE: The candidates are advised to visit us on a regular basis as we will be providing the updated information after the release of official notification.
JEE Advanced Test Centres 2020
|1||IIT Bombay Zone||Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Ethiopia (Outside India)|
|2||IIT Roorkee Zone||Chandigarh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Sri Lanka (Outside India)|
|3||IIT Delhi Zone||Delhi-NCR, Rajasthan, Jammu and Kashmir, Nepal (Outside India)|
|4||IIT Kharagpur Zone||Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Bangladesh (Outside India)|
|5||IIT Guwahati Zone||Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Assam, Bihar, Manipur, West Bengal, Sikkim, Tripura, Singapore (Outside India)|
|6||IIT Madras Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, United Arab Emirates (Outside India)|
|7||IIT Kanpur Zone||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh|
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the details of JEE Advanced exam pattern here, which will be followed in the exam.
- It is a computer-based or online mode test.
- The test consists of 02 compulsory papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- The test duration is3 hours for each paper. PwD candidates can avail extra time.
- There will be only Objective type or multiple choice type in English and Hindi language.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- The marking scheme is different for each paper. Hence, there will be different negative marking for different type of questions.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020
The JEE Advanced 2020 Syllabus of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects is given below. It is recommended NCERT Books for complete syllabus and topics.
- Chemistry: Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Physics: General, Mechanics, Optics and Modern Physics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Vectors.
- AAT Exam: Freehand drawing, Three-dimensional perception, Geometrical Drawing, Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity and Architectural awareness.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest on JEE Advanced 2020!!