IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2022– IBPS releases the exam pattern of IBPS PO 2022 at ibps.in. Candidates can check the test duration, subjects, total marks and number of questions in IBPS PO 2022 exam pattern. According to the IBPS PO paper pattern 2022, 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. To crack the examination with good marks it is necessary for all the aspirants to know the complete IBPS PO exam pattern 2022. Along with exam pattern, candidates should also be aware of IBPS PO Syllabus.
Latest- IBPS PO Registration Started on August 2. Check IBPS PO Exam Dates
IBPS PO 2022 prelims exam will be held on October 15, 16 and 22, 2022. The main exam is scheduled to be held on November 26, 2022. Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS) will hold the IBPS PO 2022 for recruitment of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees. Here, we have provided details on IBPS PO exam pattern 2022, check complete details.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2022 for Prelims
- Prelims exam will be held in online mode or computer-based mode.
- Candidates have to pass each section with minimum cut off marks to get selected for next level i.e. main exam.
- The medium of exam except English paper is English & Hindi.
IBPS PO Prelims 2022 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||01 Hour|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2022 for Mains
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Except the English Language Test, the question will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be a penalty of one-fourth or 0.25 marks for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
IBPS PO Main 2022 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2022 for Interview/ Personality Test
- The Total marks for the Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview is 40% for General candidates. However, the minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is 35%.
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively
Documents Required for the Interview
At the time of personal interview/ personality test, candidates have to bring the listed documents
- Print copy of the IBPS PO Call Letter for Interview
- Printout of IBPS PO application form
- Photo Identify Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate in prescribed format (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Some Important points-
- To get selected for the posts, candidates have to pass all the exams i.e Preliminary & Main Exam with the minimum cut off marks.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview/ Personality Test.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IBPS PO Exam pattern 2022..!!