IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018– Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS) will hold the Common Written Examination, named IBPS PO 2018 for recruitment of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees. The prelims exam is likely to be held on 13, 14, 20 and 21 October 2018 and the Main Exam will be conducted in 18 November 2018. To crack the examination with good marks it is necessary for all the aspirants to know the complete IBPS PO 2018 Exam pattern. Here, we have provided details on IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018, check complete details.
Also Check, IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 for Prelims
|S.No||Subjects||No. ofQuestion||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||01 Hour|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 for Mains
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
- Both Exams will be conducted in online mode only
- Except the English Language Test, the question will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be a penalty of one-fourth or 0.25 marks for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
IBPS PO 2018 Interview/ Personality Test
- The Total marks for the Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview is 40% for General candidates. However, the minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is 35%.
Documents Required For the Interview
At the time of personal interview/ personality test, candidates have to bring the listed documents
- Print copy of the IBPS PO Call Letter for Interview
- Printout of IBPS PO application form
- Photo Identify Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate in prescribed format (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Some Important points-
- To get selected for the posts, candidates have to pass all the exams i.e Preliminary & Main Exam with the minimum cut off marks.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview/ Personality Test.
Keep Checking StudyGrades for latest updates on IBPS PO Exam pattern 2018..!!