SBI Clerk Application form 2021- State Bank of India will release the online application form of SBI Clerk 2021 in the first week of January 2021. SBI Clerk 2021 application form will be released online on the official website- sbi.co.in. Candidates who satisfy the SBI Clerk eligibility will be able to submit the SBI Clerk online application form 2021. The last date for SBI Clerk apply online 2020 will fall in the last week of January 2021. Along with the SBI Clerk 2021 online form, candidates have to pay the fee through online mode and upload the copy of signature and recent photograph to complete the process.
SBI Clerk 2021 (Prelims) will be held in online mode on various dates of March 2021. SBI Clerk exam is conducted for recruitment to the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. We will also update the direct link of SBI Clerk 2021 online form on this page as well for the ease of candidates. Read the article to know how to fill sbi clerk form 2021
SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 Dates
Below mentioned SBI Clerk dates are tentative. The final date will be updated after the release of SBI Clerk 2021 notification
|Start Date to submit SBI Clerk 2021 online form||1st week of January 2021|
|Last Date to submit SBI Clerk application form||4th week of January 2021|
|Last Date to edit the application||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to download print copy of SBI Clerk 2021 Application form||1st week of February 2021|
|Online payment dates||January 2021|
|Release of Prelims SBI Clerk Admit Card||February 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Date||March 2021|
SBI Clerk Application From 2021- Documents Required
Candidates have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature along with the SBI Clerk online form. Below are the description of images-
Size of Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The format should be .jpg
Size of Signature Image
- Signature should be written on a white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- The format should be .jpg
SBI Clerk Application Form 2021- How to Fill and Submit Online Form?
Candidates can only access the SBI Clerk 2021 apply online link from the official website- sbi.co.in. Candidates should submit the SBI Clerk online application form before the last date. Below are the steps on how to fill SBI Clerk form 2021-
- To apply online either click the above provided link or visit the official website of SBI, statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Now, click the link referring to “Career With Us”
- Select the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA”
- Click the “Apply Online” to access the SBI Clerk 2021 Application form
- Fill all the required details with the correct information.
- Submit the application fee of the prescribed amount by debit card/ net banking/ credit card or by the SBI challan form.
- Now, upload the image of the photograph and the signature in the mentioned specification.
- Lastly, click the “Submit” tab to complete the application process and download the print copy of the SBI Clerk application form.
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and OBC- Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form- Important Points to be Remembered
- Fill the SBI Clerk online form 2021 before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush.
- Provide only correct and valid information such as phone number, Email-ID, and other required details in SBI Clerk online application form
- Do not forget to submit the application fee along with the SBI Clerk Application Form
- Take a print copy of the application form for future use as Registration number will be used to download the admit card and the scorecard.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI Clerk Application Form..!!