SBI Clerk Application form 2019- State Bank of India has released the online application form of SBI Clerk 2019 on 12 April 2019. SBI Clerk 2019 Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2019 and the main exam will be held on 10 August 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates have to submit the completely filled online application form of SBI Clerk till 03 May 2019. Along with the online form, candidates have to pay the fee through online mode and upload the copy of signature and recent photograph to complete the SBI Blerk 2019 registration. Check complete details of SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 here. We have updated the link of SBI Clerk 2019 application form on this page as well for the ease of candidates.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 Dates
Below mentioned SBI Clerk dates are tentative. The final date will be updated after the release of SBI Clerk 2019 notification
|1||SBI Clerk 2019 Registration Start Date||12 April 2019|
|2||Last Date to submit SBI Clerk application form||03 May 2019|
|3||Last Date to edit the application||03 May 2019|
|4||End date to print the SBI Clerk 2019 Application form||18 May 2019|
|5||Online payment dates||12 April- 03 May 2019|
|6||Release of Prelims SBI Clerk Admit Card||June 2019|
|7||SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Date||June 2019|
How to Submit the SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form Online?
Only online mode to fill the SBI Clerk Application Form is available. The last date to submit the completely filled online SBI Clerk 2019 application form is 03 May 2019. Hence, to apply online candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- To apply online either click the above provided link or visit the official website of SBI, statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Now, click the link referring to “Career With Us”
- Select the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA”
- Click the “Apply Online” to access the SBI Clerk Application form 2019
- Fill all the required details with the correct information.
- Submit the application fee of prescribed amount by debit card/ net banking/ credit card or by the SBI challan form.
- Now, upload the image of the photograph and the signature in the mentioned specification.
- Lastly, click the “Submit” tab to complete the application process and download the print copy of the SBI Clerk application form.
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and OBC- Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Size of Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The format should be .jpg
Size of Signature Image
- Signature should be written on a white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- The format should be .jpg
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019- Important Points to be Remembered
- Fill the online application form of SBI Clerk 2019 before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush.
- Provide only correct and valid information such as phone number, Email-ID, and other required details.
- Do not forget to submit the application fee along with the SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form
- Take a print copy of the application form for future use as Registration number will be used to download the admit card and the score card.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI Clerk Application Form 2019..!!