SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022– Candidates who satisfy the minimum SBI Clerk 2022 eligibility norms will be able to apply for the exam. SBI will release the complete eligibility criteria of SBI Clerk 2022 along with official notification. SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022 includes the minimum age limit, educational qualification, age relaxation and more. Candidates should read the complete SBI Clerk 2022 eligibility criteria carefully as only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the SBI Clerk application form.
The State bank of India (SBI) will hold an online examination, named SBI Clerk 2022 Exam tentatively in the month of April 2022 for the selection of eligible candidates to the posts of Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Read the complete SBI Clerk 2022 Eligibility criteria in this article. Read the article to have the complete details
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022- Age Limit
SBI Clerk 2022 Age Limit- The age of the applicant must be between 20 to 28 years as on January 1, 2022 i.e candidates must have been born after than January 2, 1994 and before than January 1, 2001 (both days inclusive).
SBI Clerk 2022 Age Relaxation
Relaxation in upper age limit can be availed by all the candidates who belongs to reserved categories. The conditions has been set by Government.
|Category||SBI Clerk Age Relaxation|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 Years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01 January 1980 to 31 December 1989||05 Years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022- Educational Qualifications
- For Junior Associates– To apply for this post, candidates should have passed a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized..
- For Junior Agricultural Associates– To apply for this post, candidates should have passed a graduate degree in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
- The candidates who will be appearing in their final Semester/ year of Graduation may apply, however, they need to produce a valid proof of passing the graduation exam on or before 01 January 2019, if called for interview/joining.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022- Nationality
- Only Indian Candidates are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam 2022.
- Migrants & Refugee having intention to settle down in the India and possess a valid ID proof are also eligible,
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates of SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022.!!