IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022– IBPS has released the eligibility criteria of IBPS PO 2022 exam on August 1. IBPS PO 2022 eligibility criteria contains age limit, minimum qualification, nationality and more. Aspirants should satisfy the complete IBPS PO eligibility 2022 in order to apply for the test. IBPS PO Prelims 2022 Exam, will be held on October 15, 16 and 22, 2022 for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various participating banks.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will reject the IBPS PO 2022 application form of ineligible candidates without any information. Herein, complete IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022 is mentioned for the ease of the aspirants. Have a quick glance before filling the application form.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022- Age Limit
The candidate’s age must lie between 20 years to 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born after August 2, 1992 and before August 1, 2002 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS PO 2022 Age Relaxation-
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST Candidates)||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service||05 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||05 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022- Educational Qualifications
- As per the IBPS PO eligibility 2022, candidates must have possessed a Graduate Degree in any discipline such as BA, BSc, BCom, B.Tech from a Govt. recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are appearing the final year of their graduation can also apply for the IBPS PO 2022.
- The candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate as proof of his/her graduation that they have to show at the time of Interview/ Personality Test.
- Candidates should have a sound knowledge of computers.
- The Institute has not mentioned any IBPS PO eligibility percentage.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2022 for EWS Category
Candidates belonging to the EWS category or Economically Weaker Section having an annual income below 8 lakh rupees are entitled to get 10% reservation for the IBPS PO vacancies.
Also read- IBPS PO Exam pattern
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022- Nationality
A candidate must be either –
- An Indian Citizen or
- A candidate of Nepal or
- A candidate of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 in order permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from listed countries in order to permanently settle in India
- Sri Lanka
- East African countries of Kenya
- The United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar)
Kindly note that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above must possess a valid eligibility certificate that has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2022- Important Points
- No experience is required to apply for IBPS PO 2022.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts. However, candidates between the age of 20 to 30 years can apply for the exam. Hence, only 10 attempts are allowed.
- Candidates having 40% of disability are entitled to get 20 minutes extra for completing the IBPS PO exam.
- All candidates have to produce a valid proof of their eligibility while appearing for interview.
Also Read- IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Eligibility 2022 FAQs
Ques- Can final year students apply for IBPS PO 2022?
Ans- Yes, final year students can apply for IBPS PO exam 2022.
Ques- Can 12th pass apply for IBPS PO 2022?
Ans- No, only graduate candidates can submit the IBPS PO forms?
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2023..!!