IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020– IBPS release the eligibility criteria of IBPS PO 2020 exam along with official notification. The eligibility criteria of IBPS PO 2020 contains age limit, minimum qualification, nationality and more. Aspirants should satisfy the complete IBPS PO eligibility 2020 in order to apply for the test. IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam will be held on October 3, 4 & 10, 2020 for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various participating banks. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will reject the IBPS PO 2020 application form of ineligible candidates without any information. Herein, complete IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020 is mentioned for the ease of the aspirants. Have a quick glance before filling the application form.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020- Age Limit
The candidate’s age must lie between 20 years to 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born after 02 July 1990 and before 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS PO 2020 Age Relaxation-
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service||05 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||05 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020- Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have possessed a Graduate Degree in any discipline such as BA, BSc, BCom, B.Tech from a Govt. recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are appearing the final year of their graduation can also apply for the IBPS PO 2020.
- The candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate as proof of his/her graduation that they have to show at the time of Interview/ Personality Test.
- Candidates should have a sound knowledge of computers.
- The Institute has not mentioned any IBPS PO eligibility percentage.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2020 for EWS Category
Candidates belonging to the EWS category or Economically Weaker Section having an annual income below 8 lakh rupees are entitled to get 10% reservation for the IBPS PO vacancies.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020- Nationality
A candidate must be either –
- An Indian Citizen or
- A candidate of Nepal or
- A candidate of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 in order permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from listed countries in order to permanently settle in India
- Sri Lanka
- East African countries of Kenya
- The United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar)
Kindly note that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above must possess a valid eligibility certificate that has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2020- Important Points
- No experience is required to apply for IBPS PO 2020.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts. However, candidates between the age of 20 to 30 years can apply for the exam. Hence, only 10 attempts are allowed.
- Candidates having 40% of disability are entitled to get 20 minutes extra for completing theIBPS PO exam.
- All candidates have to produce a valid proof of their eligibility while appearing for interview.
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2020..!!