IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021- IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam pattern. To crack the IBPS Clerk Examination, one should have a clear idea of the exam pattern of IBPS Clerk 2021. IBPS Clerk paper pattern comprises the exam duration, maximum number, type of question and more. IBPS Clerk 2021 paper pattern will help you to create a good study plan. It is advised to solve previous year’s papers and sample papers to have a better insight of IBPS Clerk exam pattern 2021. IBPS Clerk 2021 Preliminary Examination will be held in December 2021 and the main examination will be held in January/February 2022.
Hence, it is utmost necessary for all the aspirants to get detailed knowledge of the IBPS Clerk Paper Pattern & syllabus. Here, we have provided the complete IBPS clerk exam pattern 2021 for prelims and mains.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021 for Preliminary Exam
|Sr.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern for Main Exam
|Sr.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021- Marking Scheme
- Both the prelims and main exams will be of objective type i.e. contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The exam duration of IBPS Clerk prelims is 1 hour.
- IBPS Clerk Main exam duration is 3 hours or 160 minutes.
- 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer, however, no marks will be deducted for the unattended question
- Along with the IBPS clerk exam pattern, candidates should also be aware of the syllabus. Below is the subject-wise syllabus.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Number Series
- Problem based on Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Square Root & Cube Root
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Volume & Surface area, etc
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus- Reasoning
- Statement and conclusions,
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and arguments
- Word Formation
- Passage & Conclusion
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Test
- Series Test
- Ranking and Time sequence
- Direction Sense Test
- Sitting Arrangement
- Decision making
- Input output
- Assertion and reasoning
- Figure Series, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus- English Language
- Vocabulary comprising homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation
- Comprehension refers to deriving conclusion,
- Theme detection/ Providing Suitable Title
- Passage completion
- Rearrangement of passage
- Spelling & Sentences
- Grammar comprising rules Active & Passive voice, Direct & Indirect Speech
- General Usage of Phrases and Idioms
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus- General Awareness
- Indian Economy
- International Economy
- Awards & Honors Sports
- History of Banking
- Books & Their Authors
- Social Function of Banks
- Reserve bank of India policies
- Banking Terms
- Last 06 Months Current Affairs, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus- Computer Knowledge
In this section, basic questions will be asked on the hardware devices of Computer. Candidates should have basic knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, DBMS, MS Power Point, Internet, Windows.