IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022– IBPS will release the application form of IBPS Clerk 2022 tentatively in June 2022. The exam conducting body will release the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form in online mode at ibps.in. The last date to submit the IBPS Clerk registration form will fall in July 2022. Candidates must fulfill the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria before filling the IBPS Clerk exam application form. To complete the IBPS Clerk 2022 registration, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 600/- and upload relevant documents.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the online IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims in the month of December 2022 and main exam in January 2022. We will provide the direct link of IBPS Clerk application form 2022 on this page as well after the official release. Read the complete article to know the details on IBPS Clerk 2022 application form.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022 Date
The date for IBPS Clerk registration 2022 will be issued shortly. Below we have listed tentative IBPS Clerk application form date based on last year’s stats-
IBPS Clerk Online Form Date 2022
|Events||IBPS Clerk Registration Date|
|Start Date of Online IBPS Clerk 2022 Registration||June 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving Online Application||July 2022|
|Last Date for Editing Application||July 2022|
|Last Date to Print IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022||July 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||June- July 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for IBPS Clerk 2022, first candidates should meet the below mentioned eligibility norms.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk 2022.
- Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 28 years as on August 1, 2022.
- All applicants must possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university.
IBPS Clerk Application form 2022- Documents Required
Before filling the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form, candidates should keep the given document ready. Make sure all the documents are in .jpg format and in given specification
Specification of Documents
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20kb–50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
|Thumb Impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Hand written declaration||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 KB|
How to Fill & Submit IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022?
- Once the candidates have gone through the extensive list of eligibility criteria carefully they can move towards filling the IBPS Clerk 2022 Application form.
- The application form will be available online and can be downloaded on the official IBPS website- ibps.in
- Fill in the IBPS Clerk application form with valid details to avoid cancellation of your application.
- Payment of application fees is crucial as without it the application will be annulled or stand cancelled.
- Make sure you take a printout of your filled application form of IBPS Clerk 2022 and also save the soft copy of it in your computer for future reference.
- You will be required to have a scanned copy of your photograph and signature, which needs to be uploaded to the application.
- You must have a valid email id which you use frequently in order to facilitate the process of application.
- The application fee for the various categories of candidates are as follows –
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESXM candidates- Rs. 100/-
- For General & Others- Rs. 600/-
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022- Important Points to Remember
- Candidates should submit the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form before the last date.
- All the details entered in the IBPS Clerk registration form should be correct and valid.
- Download the confirmation page after submitting the online IBPS Clerk application form.
- Only those candidates who submitted the forms on time and with all necessary documents and fee will be able to download the IBPS Clerk admit card.
- Make sure you make the correct signature as any signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- All the documents should be in the specified size and dimension.
- Candidates must first check the eligibility criteria before filling the online IBPS Clerk application form because IBPS will reject the applications of ineligible candidates without sending any notice.
About IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Clerk Recruitment exam for appointing eligible candidates to the posts of clerical cadre available in the participating public sector banks and other banking organizations.
Keep Checking StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022!!