IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the online IBPS Clerk 2018 application form on 18 September 2018 on the official website of IBPS. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2018. The last date to submit the filled IBPS Clerk application form and payment of fee is 10 October 2018. We have provided the direct link of IBPS Clerk 2018 application form on this page as well. IBPS Clerk 2018 Preliminary will be conducted on 08, 09, 15 and 16 December 2018 and the main exam will be held on 20 January 2019. The aspirants can apply for the vacancies in the clerical cadre in any one State or Union Territory. The examination center allotted to the candidates will be any one of the IBPS Clerk 2018 exam centers in the state or union territory chosen by the candidate.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018 Dates
|S.No||Events||IBPS Registration 2018 Dates|
|1||Start Date of Online IBPS Clerk 2018 Registration||18 September 2018|
|2||Last Date for Receiving Online Application||10 October 2018|
|3||Last Date for Editing Application||10 October 2018|
|4||Last Date to Print IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Form||15 October 2018|
|5||Online Fee Payment||18 September to 10 October 2018|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the official conducting body which is also autonomous that conducts the IBPS Clerk 2018 to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of clerical cadre available in the participating public sector banks and other banking organizations. The candidates who want to take the IBPS Clerk 2018 must first check if they adhere to the eligibility criteria drawn up by the conducting body following which they can proceed towards filling the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan Refugee before 1 January 1962.
- The candidates must be at least 20 years old and maximum 28 years old as on 1 August 2018.
- The candidates must be a graduate of any discipline from a recognized college or university. There must be valid marksheets produced at the time of verification.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2018?
- Once the candidates have gone through the extensive list of eligibility criteria carefully they can move towards filling the IBPS Clerk 2018 Application form.
- The application form will be available online and can be downloaded on the official IBPS website.
- Fill in the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018 with valid details to avoid cancellation of your application.
- Payment of application fees is crucial as without it the application will be annulled or stand cancelled.
- Make sure you take a printout of your filled application form and also save the soft copy of it in your computer for future reference.
- You will be required to have a scanned copy of your photograph and signature, which needs to be uploaded to the application.
- Make sure you make the correct signature as any signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- You must have a valid email id which you use frequently in order to facilitate the process of application.
- The application fee for the various categories of candidates are as follows –
- 100 – SC/ST/PWD/ESXM candidates
- 600 – all others
Note– Make sure you submit the IBPS Clerk 2018 application form before the last date without skipping any point and with correct details. As only then the IBPS Clerk admit card will be issued for you.
Keep Checking StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018.!!