TS EAMCET Application Form 2023- JNTU, Hyderabad will release the online application form of TS EAMCET 2023 in February. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility will be able to submit their TS EAMCET 2023 application form online on the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EAMCET Application Form 2023 will fall in March 2023. The exam conducting authority will reject the Telangana EAMCET application form 2023 of ineligible candidates without any prior information.
Hence, it is necessary to carefully read the eligibility terms before filling the TS EAMCET 2023 registration form. The application fee varies for different categories. Along with the TS EAMCET 2023 application form, one should also pay the specified application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking or TS Online / AP Online Centers in Telangana / AP. A direct link to access the TS EAMCET online application form 2023 will be updated here.
TS EAMCET 2020 is scheduled to be conducted online on May 4, 5 & 7, 2020 for engineering streams and on May 9, and 11, 2020 for Medical and Agriculture streams. Based on the candidate’s scores in TS EAMCET 2020, admission will be offered to desired courses and colleges in the state of Telangana.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2023 Date
JNTU Hyderabad will release the TS EAMCET 2023 dates. Candidates should carefully check the dates before filling the TS EAMCET online application form
TS EAMCET Registration Date 2023
|Release of Online TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form||February 2023|
|Deadline to submit online applications without late fee||March 2023|
|TS EAMCET application correction 2023 date||March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Telangana EAMCET application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2023|
|Last Date to submit applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2023|
|Release of TS EAMCET 2023 Hall Tickets||April 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates for Engineering (E)||May 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates for Agriculture and Medical (AM)||May 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate or Class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) from AP or Telangana Board.
- The minimum age limit to apply for Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 16 years as on December 31, 2023. There is no upper age limit.
- The age limit to apply for B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT) courses is 17 to 22 years as on December 31, 2023, however, the upper age limit for SC/ ST candidates is 25 years.
How to fill & Submit TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to access the TS EAMCET application form 2023 through online mode only. No hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the exam authority. It is suggested to submit the online Telangana EAMCET application form 2023 before the last date in order to save the additional fee that one needs to pay for submitting the forms after the last date. Below are the steps to submit the TS EAMCET online application form
Steps to Apply for TS EAMCET 2023
Steps to Fill TS EAMCET Registration Form 2023
- Step-1: Pay Registration Fee: Candidate have to pay the application fee by Cash at TSOnline / APOnline Center(or) by Online payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking modes to start the TS EAMCET registration 2023.
- Step-2: Fill Online TS EAMCET Application Form 2023: After fee payment, candidate should fill in the TS EAMCET online application form by entering their personal and qualification details.
- Step-3: Print Filled-in Application Form: After filling all the asked details in TS EAMCET 2023 application form, candidates should re-check the form and submit the same. Candidates are advised to take a print copy of the submitted TS EAMCET registration form 2023 for future use.
- Step-4: Know Your Fee Payment Status: Candidate can check Success / Failure status of Fee Payment.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2023 Document Required
While filling the TS EAMCET registration form, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature. The specification are mentioned below
- Photograph scanned image should be in the jpg format and its size should be less than 50 KB.
- Signature’s scanned image should be jpg format and its size should be less than 30 KB.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Fee
Here, the application fee of TS EAMCET 2023 will be mentioned on the brochure. Candidates have to pay the fee as per their category and preferred courses-
TS EAMCET Application Fee
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST & PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||Rs. 800/-|
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Centres
Candidates have to fill their preferred examination centres in the TS EAMCET application form 2023. The exam conducting authority will allot one of the preferred locations on the basis of its availability.
TS EAMCET Test Centres
|S.No||Test Center||S.No||Test Center|
|22||Ramoji Film City||51||Narsampet|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest UG Admission News!