TS EAMCET Admit card 2019 – JNTU, Hyderabad will release the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2019 in the third week of April 2019. Applicants will be able to download their TS EAMCET 2019 hall ticket till the exam date by providing their date of birth, registration number, and Qualifying Examination hall ticket number in the mentioned blanks. The TS EAMCET 2019 Admit card will be accessed through online mode from the official website, http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the TS EAMCET hall ticket as it will be treated as your ID card. The hall ticket contains the name, category and roll number of the candidates along with the examination date, time and venue. TS EAMCET 2019 will be held in in the first week of May 2019 in online mode for admission to various professional UG engineering courses. Applicants can either visit the official website or click the below-provided link to download the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019
TS EAMCET Admit card 2019 Dates
|1||Release Date of TS EAMCET 2019 Admit card||3rd week of April 2019|
|2||TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates||first week of May 2019|
|3||Issuance of Answer Key||2nd week of May 2019|
|4||TS EAMCET 2019 Result Declaration||4th week of May 2019|
How to Download TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019?
Applicants must follow the given step-wise process to download the TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket. Candidates should keep the details of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Registration number handy while downloading the hall ticket.
- Visit the official website, http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in or Click the above-given link (to be updated after official release)
- Enter the registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth in the relevant blanks
- The details of TS EAMCET 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and take the print copy of hall ticket.
Save a copy of admit card till the completion of admission process.
Information Printed on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- TS EAMCET 2019 Roll Number
- Examination Date, Time & Venue
- Candidate’s Name & Category
- Instructions related to the examination hall
Candidates must bring the TS EAMCET Hall ticket and application form with duly affixed recent photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (5) at the exam centre.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern- An Overview
- TS EAMCET 2019 is an online test of 03-hour duration.
- One mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No negative marking.
- The exam medium will be English and Telugu only.
|S.No.||Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks allotted|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
TS EAMCET 2019 Examination Centres
|S.No||State||Test Zone||Exam Centres|
|1||Telangana||Hyderabad West||Kukatpally, Gandipet, Moinabad, Patancheru and surrounding areas|
|2||Hyderabad North||Gandimaisamma, Medchal, and surrounding areas|
|3||Hyderabad Central||Tarnaka, Abids, and surrounding areas|
|4||Hyderabad East||Keesara, Ghatkesar, and surrounding areas|
|5||Hyderabad South-East||Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ramoji Film City area, L.B. Nagar, Ibrahimpatnam, and surrounding areas|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019!