IIFT Registration 2019 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released the online application form of IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) on its official website, tedu.iift.ac.in, 06 August. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can now send their IIFT 2019 application form to register for the test. The last date to register for IIFT MBA Exam is 14 September 2018. To complete the IIFT 2019 registration candidates have to provide the details in application form, pay the application fee and upload the required document. IIFT MBA (IB) 2019 will be conducted in pen and paper mode on 02 December 2018 for admission to the management courses, offered by the institute’s campuses at Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses. According to the IIFT eligibility, candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree. We have mentioned the complete IIFT registration 2019 process and registration link in this article. Check the IIFT registration dates and process below-
IIFT Registration 2019 Dates
|1||IIFT Registration 2019 Commences||06 August 2018|
|2||Last date to Apply Online||14 September 2018|
|3||Last date to request change in exam centre||05 November 2018|
|4||IIFT 2019 Exam Date||02 December 2018 (10 am to 12 noon)|
|5||IIFT 2019 Result Date||4th week of December 2018|
|6||Selection Procedure of IIFT||January/February 2019|
|7||Final IIFT Result 2019||March 2019|
How to Apply Online for IIFT 2019?
Candidates first check the eligibility criteria, then click on the application link provided above. It is also suggested to read all the instruction before submitting the IIFT 2019 registration form. The online mode to submit the IIFT application form is online. Hence, no hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the exam authority.
- Go to the Official website, http://tedu.iift.ac.in or click the above given link
- Upon clicking the link, a page with registration instruction will appear on your screen. Carefully read all the instruction and Click “Apply Now”
- Now, select your category and start filling the IIFT 2019 application form. Candidates should carefully choose their category as once submitted, no changes in the same will be allowed.
- After submission of IIFT application form 2019, candidates will receive an email and sms mentioning their Application Number
- By using the application number and password, applicants have to login to their account by clicking on ‘Candidate login’
- Now, enter the remaining details in IIFT 2019 application form such as academic and personal details, uploading scanned copy of required documents, pay the application fee and more
- After successful IIFT registration 2019 completion, candidates should download the confirmation and send the same via email
IIFT Application Form 2019- Important Details Required
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s/ Guardian’s name
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Category – SC/ST/OBC/PH
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Residential Address
IIFT Registration Fee
To complete the registration process, candidates have to pay the requisite application fee through online mode only by using the credit or debit card.
|S.No||Category||DD Amount (Rs)|
|1||General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1650|
|2||SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 825|
|3||Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 85 (Rs. 5500)|
IIFT Application form 2019- Important Instructions
- Keep the details of Debit/ Credit Card and scanned images handy while doing the IIFT Registration.
- Make sure all the details filled in the IIFT 2019 application form is correct and valid. Any misleading and incorrect information can lead to cancelation of your candidature.
- Download the confirmation page after submitting the IIFT application form for future admission processes.
Only candidates who will submit their application form successful will be able to download IIFT admit card 2019 online. Every year, around 60,000 candidates appear for the IIFT MBA Entrance Test for around 600 seats.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IIFT Registration 2019!