IIFT Admit Card 2021- NTA will release the admit card of IIFT 2021 for MBA (IB) entrance test on on January 11, 2021. IIFT 2021 admit card will be released online on iift.nta.ac.in. Candidates will need their User ID and Password to download IIFT admit card 2021. IIFT hall ticket is an important document that candidates need to produce at the time of examination. We will host the direct link of IIFT admit card 2021 on this page. IIFT MBA (IB) 2021 is scheduled to be held on January 24, 2021. Read the article to get details on IIFT admit card download date and complete online process.
IIFT Admit Card 2021 Date
The IIFT 2021 exam dates have been issued online. Refer the below table to know the IIFT admit card download date
|IIFT 2021 Admit Card Release Date||January 11, 2021|
|Last date to download IIFT hall ticket 2021||January 24, 2021|
|IIFT MBA 2021 Exam Date||January 24, 2021|
How to Download IIFT Admit Card 2021 online?
Candidates should follow the below given steps in order to download the IIFT 2021 admit card in online mode.
- Visit the official website of IIFT, iift.nta.ac.in or click the given link (to be activated on January 11)
- Search and click the link for the admit card of IIFT exam.
- Enter the details asked such as Registration number and password
- Submit the details and the IIFT 2021 hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out as well.
Along with the IIFT exam admit card, the candidates will have to take one of the following identity cards as well:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID or UID card
- A notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- SC/ST candidates have to bring a valid and original caste certificate along with an attested photocopy.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card- Details mentioned
Candidates will find the below details on the admit card of IIFT 2021
- Candidates name and Signature
- Photograph and Category of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam centre address
- Test Date and Time
- Test timing
- Signature of Deputy Registrar
IIFT 2021 Exam Centres
The IIFT exam for MBA (IB) courses will be conducted at 20 test centres across India namely, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
NTA will conduct the IIFT 2021 in online mode that will contain multiple choice objective type questions in the English language. It will consist of 114 to 120 questions to test the candidate’s skills in English Verbal Ability, General Knowledge & Awareness, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and Data Interpretation.
Candidates should start revising the syllabus and solve online mock test after the release of IIFT admit card 2021. Below are the important topics of IIFT 2021
Syllabus for Quantitative Analysis
- Simple Interest
- Man Days and work
- Ratio, Percentage, Cost
- Filling of overhead tank
- Geometry, Algebra, Log
- Rectangular Plank
- Diagonal distance
- Other topics are Integers, Time, Other Arithmetic questions, distance, speed/Time & work, Algebra, Permutation combination, Mensuration, Log theory, Geometry,
Syllabus for Data Interpretation
- Analysis and comparative study of Data Tables
- Charts and Graphs with Tables
- Pie Charts and Tables
- Bar Diagrams and Comparative Tables
Syllabus on Verbal Ability
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correction of Grammatical Errors in Sentence construction for underlined parts
- Placement of words at appropriate places
- Matching the prefix and suffix
- One word substitution
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled sentences
- Figures of Speech
- Spelling Correction
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning (LR)
- Team-based questions
- Coding – de-Coding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Seating Arrangements
Syllabus on Reading Comprehension
- Current Affairs on Business & Economy
- Social Scenario of India
- International happenings and their impact on India
- Opinion Based Abstract topics
- Fact-based data-driven topics
Syllabus for General Awareness (GK)
- Make in India, Ease of doing business
- Matching the stock markets to countries
- Currency of the country
- Current Affairs
- Famous personalities endorsing the product for example ‘Which product not endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador’
- Fictional Characters
- Books and Authors
- Business & Economy
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IIFT Admit Card 2021..!!