IIFT Admit Card 2019- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the IIFT hall ticket for MBA (IB) entrance test on 16 November 2018. IIFT MBA (IB) 2019 is scheduled to be held on 02 December 2018 for admission to 2019-21 batch. The IIFT 2019 admit card has been released online and offline mode. Candidates who have submitted the application form before the last date will receive their admit card on the postal address, mentioned in the IIFT application form. In case, candidates won’t receive the admit card till 15 November 2018, then visit the official website of IIFT, http://tedu.iift.ac.in to download the IIFT 2019 admit card through online mode. IIFT 2018 hall ticket is an important document that candidates need to produce at the time of examination. We have hosted the direct link of IIFT admit card 2019 on this page. Read the article to get details on IIFT admit card download date and complete online process.
IIFT Admit Card 2019 Dates
The IIFT exam dates have been issued online. However, the informational brochure will be released in the short while.
|1||IIFT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||10 November 2018|
|2||IIFT Hall Ticket 2019 Download Start Date||16 November 2018|
|3||IIFT Admit Card 2019 Download End Date||2 December 2018|
How to Download IIFT Admit Card 2019 online?
In order to download the IIFT Admit Card 2019 via online mode, candidates can simply follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of IIFT, http://tedu.iift.ac.in or click the given link (to be activated on 10 November 2018)
- Search and click the link for the admit card
- Enter the details asked such as Registration number and password
- Submit the details and the IIFT 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out as well.
Along with the IIFT admit card, the candidates will have to take one of the following identity cards as well:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID or UID card
- A notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
- SC/ST candidates have to bring a valid and original caste certificate along with an attested photocopy.
IIFT 2019 Exam Centres
IIFT 2018 MBA Entrance Test for MBA(IB) 2019-21 courses will be conducted at 20 test centres across India namely, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
IIFT 2019 will be conducted in paper pencil mode that will contain multiple choice objective type questions in the English language. It will consist of 114 to 120 questions to test the candidate’s skills in English Verbal Ability, General Knowledge & Awareness, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and Data Interpretation.
Syllabus for Quantitative Analysis
- Simple Interest
- Man Days and work
- Ratio, Percentage, Cost
- Filling of overhead tank
- Geometry, Algebra, Log
- Rectangular Plank
- Diagonal distance
- Other topics are Integers, Time, Other Arithmetic questions, distance, speed/Time & work, Algebra, Permutation combination, Mensuration, Log theory, Geometry,
Syllabus for Data Interpretation
- Analysis and comparative study of Data Tables
- Charts and Graphs with Tables
- Pie Charts and Tables
- Bar Diagrams and Comparative Tables
Syllabus on Verbal Ability
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correction of Grammatical Errors in Sentence construction for underlined parts
- Placement of words at appropriate places
- Matching the prefix and suffix
- One word substitution
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled sentences
- Figures of Speech
- Spelling Correction
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning (LR)
- Team-based questions
- Coding – de-Coding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Seating Arrangements
Syllabus on Reading Comprehension
- Current Affairs on Business & Economy
- Social Scenario of India
- International happenings and their impact on India
- Opinion Based Abstract topics
- Fact-based data-driven topics
Syllabus for General Awareness (GK)
- Make in India, Ease of doing business
- Matching the stock markets to countries
- Currency of the country
- Current Affairs
- Famous personalities endorsing the product for example ‘Which product not endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador’
- Fictional Characters
- Books and Authors
- Business & Economy
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IIFT Admit Card 2019..!!