MU OET Application Form 2019– Manipal University has started the online registration for MU OET 2019 from 10 October 2018. Candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate engineering courses of Manipal University should fill and submit the MU OET 2019 application forms. Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) 2019 will be held on various dates of April 2019. The last date to submit the MU OET registration form will fall in the second week of March 2019. Admission to the university will be granted as per the merit obtained by the candidates in MU OET 2019, for which submission of MU OET 2019 Online form is utmost necessary.
MU OET Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||MU OET 2019 Application From Release Date||10 October 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit MU OET Application From||2nd week of March 2019|
|3||Manipal Entrance Test 2019||April 2019|
The application form of MU OET 2019 can be accessed through the official website of Manipal University, https://manipal.edu or candidates can also click the above-provided link. MU OET 2019 Online registration is a five-step process. Read the article to get complete details of the application form and other necessary requirements.
- Entering Personal Details
- Selecting Courses
- Providing contact info
- Submitting details of education qualification
- Application fee submission
How to Fill MU OET Application form 2019?
- Visit Manipal University’s official website, https://manipal.edu
- Click the Online Registration tab and submit the required details correctly
- System generated Application Number and password will be received by the applicants on their provided email id
- Enter your application number and password to access online form of MU OET
- Provide the details without making any error and submit the MU OET 2019 Application form
- In the last step, candidates have to remit the application fee, either by online mode or by offline mode
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the provided format
- Click the “Submit” tab for generating a confirmation page and keep it safely.
MU OET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application fee along with the MET 2019 application form otherwise their MU OET application form will not be accepted. Recent application fee details will be issued with the information brochure, till then have a look at previous year details of application fee.
- Application fee: Rs 600
- Entrance Exam fee: Rs 1400
- Exam Fee for Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored Candidates- Rs. 2500/-
Two provision have been provided to the applicants, either they can submit the fees by online mode or by offline mode. Candidates can choose any of the modes as per their convenience.
Online Mode– Fill the application fee either by Net Banking or Credit Card
Offline Mode– In this mode, candidates have to make the payment through the demand draft, drawn in favor of “Manipal University” payable at Udupi or Manipal, of Rs. 1400.
In case of offline payment mode, candidates have to send the DD along with the copy of application form to the below-mentioned address:
To Director, Admissions Manipal University, Manipal – 576 104, email – [email protected].
Note: After submitting the application form by any means, candidates need to check whether their form has been received by the University or not. Candidates may do so through the candidate’s login, of the Manipal University, by providing the required details such as application number and date of birth.
MU OET Exam Centres
Candidates have to choose the exam centre preference in MU OET 2019 application form.
|Code||Exam Centre||Code||Exam Centre||Code||Exam centre|
Stay Connected StudyGrades for latest updates on MU OET Application Form 2019..!!