MP SET 2018- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the official notification of MP State Eligibility Test (MP SET 2018) on 06 October 2018 on its official website, mppsc.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the MP State Eligibility Test 2018 from 11 October to 11 November 2018. MP SET is a state level examination that will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor. Read the article to get complete details of MP SET 2018-
MP SET 2018 Exam Dates
|S.No||Events||MP SET 2018 Dates|
|1||Release of MP SET 2018 Notification||06 October 2018|
|2||Start of MP SET Application Form 2018||11 October 2018|
|3||Last Date to Apply Online||11 November 2018|
|4||Last Date for Sending Hard Copy of Applications||29 November 2018|
|5||Application form Correction Dates||14 October – 14 November 2018|
MP SET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates must have possess a master’s degree in a relevant subject are eligible for MP SET 2018. Candidates who are appearing in the last year/semester of Master’s degree from a recognised institute or university can also apply for the exam.
MP SET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online by following the below given steps to apply for MP State Eligibility Test 2018.
- The application form for MP SET 2018 will be released on the official website of MPPSC, mppsc.nic.in. We will also host the link on this page.
- Candidates have to click the link and fill the application form with required information such as education qualification, personal details.
- After filling the details, upload the recent photograph and signature in the given
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the “Submit” tab.
Applicants are suggested to download the MP SET 2018 application form and a copy to the exam authority.
MP SET 2018 Application Fee
- For UR & Out of MP State Candidates- Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates- Rs. 600/-
MP SET 2018 Exam Pattern
MP State Eligibility Test 2018 exam will have two parts Paper 1 & Paper 2. The exam will be conducted for 19 different subjects.
- Paper 1- It is mandatory paper and will cover topics on general awareness, teaching and research aptitude. There will be a total of 50 objective type questions. The test duration will be 60 minutes.
- Paper 2- This paper will be subject-specific containing 100 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks. The test duration will be 120 minutes.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades to Get Latest Updates on MP SET 2018!