IIFT Syllabus 2023- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will release the IIFT MBA Syllabus shortly along with the information brochure. IIFT 2023 syllabus includes the important topics of different sections of exam i.e. English Verbal Ability, General Knowledge & Awareness, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis and Data Interpretation. To prepare well for the test, candidates should be aware of the complete syllabus of IIFT 2023. IIFT MBA (IB) 2022 is scheduled to be held in December 2023 in online mode. Refer the given link to download the fee IIFT Syllabus pdf.
IIFT Syllabus 2023 for Quantitative Analysis
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation combination
- Time, Distance, Work and Speed
- Man Days and work
- Ratio, Percentage, Cost
- Log Theory
- Filling of overhead tank
- Geometry, Algebra, Log
- Rectangular Plank
- Diagonal distance
- Other topics are Integers, Algebra, Mensuration,
IIFT Syllabus 2023 for Data Interpretation
- Analysis and comparative study of Data Tables
- Charts and Graphs with Tables
- Pie Charts and Tables
- Bar Diagrams and Comparative Tables
IIFT Syllabus 2023 on Verbal Ability
- Idioms & Phrases
- Word Meaning
- Correction of Grammatical Errors in Sentence
- Placement of words at appropriate places
- Matching the prefix and suffix
- One word substitution
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled sentences
- Figures of Speech
- Odd Word Out
- Spelling Correction
IIFT Syllabus 2023 for Logical Reasoning (LR)
- Team based questions
- Series & Analysis
- Coding – de-Coding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Seating Arrangements
IIFT Syllabus 2023 on Reading Comprehension
- Current Affairs – Business & Economy
- Social Scenario in the country
- International happenings and their impact on India
- Opinion Based Abstract topics
- Fact-based data-driven topics
IIFT Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness (GA)
- Make in India, Ease of doing business
- Matching the stock markets to countries
- Currency of the country
- Current Affairs
- Famous personalities endorsing the product for example ‘Which product not endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador’
- Fictional Characters
- Books and Author
- Business & Economy
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern- An Overview
- IIFT 2023 will be conducted in online mode.
- The question paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions in English language.
- There will be 110 questions of 300 marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 1/3rd of the allotted marks would be deducted. However, for GA, -0.5 will be deducted while for other sections, -1 is the negative marking.
- Candidate’s skills on English Verbal Ability, General Knowledge & Awareness, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis and Data Interpretation will be test in IIFT 2023.
IIFT 2023 Exam Centres
IIFT 2023 MBA Entrance Test will conducted at 20 test centres across India including Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bhubeneshwar, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hydrabad, Guwahati, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IIFT Syllabus 2022..!!