ATMA 2019- Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the ATMA 2019 exam dates for the academic year 2019-21. ATMA MBA Entrance Test conducts five times a year in the month of December, February, May, June, and July for admission to MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, and MCA courses offered by almost 200premium management institutions across India. The registration for ATMA Dec2019 has been commenced. Eligible aspirants can apply for the test till 15 December 2018. The ATMA December Examination will be held on 23 December 2018. Check all the dates related to ATMA 2019 Here
ATMA 2019 Exam Dates
|1||Start of ATMA Registration||21 November 2018|
|2||Last Date to Pay Fee||15 December 2018|
|3||Last Date for ATMA 2019 Dec Registration||17 December 2018|
|4||Last Date to Print a Copy of Application||18 December 2018|
|5||Release of ATMA Admit Card||20 December 2018|
|6||ATMA Dec 2019 Exam Date||23 December 2018|
|7||ATMA Result Declaration Date||28 December 2018|
ATMA 2019 Eligibility
Before filling the application form, read the given criteria to check whether you are eligible for the test or not.
- Only Indian nationals are allowed to appear in ATMA 2019 Test.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for test, however, the minimum age limit is 21years.
Candidatesapplyingfor MCA programmes should have passed the BCA with minimum 50% marks. Candidatesappearingin the final year/ semester arealso eligible for the test. Foradmissionto MBA/PGDM courses, candidates should have qualified a graduateexaminationin any discipline. There is no minimum graduation percentage forapplying.
ATMA 2019 Registration
AIMS has released the application form for ATMA 2019 December examination. Candidates have to follow the give instructions to fill the application form-
- Go to the official site, www.atmaaims.com, or click the above-given link
- Pay the fee of Rs.1298/- inclusive of GST @ 18% by using Credit or Debit card only.
- After fee payment, candidates will receive PIDon their mobile number.
- Login to your account by using PID and fill the application form with correct information.
- Upload the scanned images of recent photograph
injpgformat of size between 20- 50 KB and signaturecopy of size 10- 20 KB.
- Now, “Submit” the application form and save
acopyof confirmation page for future reference.
ATMA 2019 Exam Pattern
- The only mode to take the test is online.
- All the question asked will be of multiple choice.
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for each incorrect response.
- The test duration is 03 hours.
|Section||Name of Section||No. of Questions|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
ATMA 2019 Syllabus
There are 03 main sections in ATMA 2019 December exam
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Verbal Skills
|A course of Action||Algebra||Vocabulary|
|Statement-Inference||Modern Math||Jumbled Sentences|
|Strong/ Weak Arguments||Geometry||RC Passages|
|Coding-Decoding||Number System||Sentence completion|
|Arrangement||Percentage||Fill in the Blanks|
|Data sufficiency||Profit & Loss||Verbal Reasoning|
|Syllogisms||Ratio & Proportion|
|Time, Distance & Speed|
|Permutation & combination|
ATMA 2019 Reference Books
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA||Sulava Ee|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Agarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||RS Agarwal|
|Trishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations||T.I.M.E|
|Mathematics for MBA||RS Agarwal|
ATMA 2019 Exam Centres
|Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar)||Chennai||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||Mumbai – Thane|
|Aurangabad (Maharashtra)||Delhi NCR||Mumbai – Navi||Nanded|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades.com for Latest Updates on ATMA 2019!