UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will release a Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam 2020 notification in the month of March 2020. Only eligible candidates can fill the online application form. Online registration for Uttarkhand PSC recruitment 2020 will conclude in the month of April 2020. For complete details on eligibility criteria, selection process, and application process, read the Uttarakhand Civil Judge exam 2020 details
Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2020 Important Dates-
- Online Application forms Issued on- March 2020
- Online Application will be accepted till: April 2020
- Payment of Fee through Bank Challan: April 2020
- Download Admit Card- May 2020
- UKPSC Civil Judge Pre Exam 2020- May 2020
- Release of Application for Uttarakhand Civil Judge Main Exam- July 2020
- Last Date to Apply for Main Exam- August 2020
- Uttarakhand Civil Judge Main Exam 2020 Date- September 2020
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020- Tentative Post Details:
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Category-wise distribution of Posts
1. General: 05 posts
2. SC: 07 posts
3. ST: 01 posts
4. OBC: 02 posts
Total Number of Posts: 15
Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2020 Pay Scale– 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770
Check UKPSC CJ JD Exam Cut Off
UKPSC Civil Judge 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (as on 01 January 2020): Candidate’s age must be between 22 years to 35 years. relaxation in Upper age limit will be provided as per govt. rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must attained a graduate degree in Law from a recognised University/Institute
Selection Process: Candidate’s selection will be on the basis of Preliminary exam, main exam followe by interview.
Exam Fee: Candidate has to pay mentioned exam fee through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI).
- For General Candidates/ OBC candidates of Uttarakhand- Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates of Uttarakhand- Rs. 60/-
UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020- Application Process
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility norms can apply online through official website of Commission till April 2020 by 11:59 pm (Tuesday).
Instructions to fill Online Form
- Click the above link or visit the webiste, www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Click to “Latest Updates” section, select Online Application form of CJ-JD Exam-2020
- Click “Online Form” Option
- Fill mandatory details & generate challan form
- submit the exam fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
- Finally, generate printout of the submitted form
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020..!!!