KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has invited online applications through KVS Recruitment 2018 notification for the recruitment to 8339 Posts of Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher, PRT (Music) and Non Teaching (Officers Cadre) for the years 2018-19, on direct recruitment basis. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 24 August 2018 to 13 September 2018. For more information on eligibility criteria, selection process, application guidelines, read the article.
KVS Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Online Applications will be accepted from- 24 August 2018
- Last Date for receipt of online application forms: 13 September 2018 till 11.59 pm.
Apply Online for KVS Recruitment 2018– Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2018 Post Details
Total Number of Posts: 8339 Posts
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Posts|
|2||Vice Principal||220 Posts|
|3||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||592 Posts|
|5||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||1900 Posts|
|6||Primary Teacher -Music (Group B)||201 Posts|
|7||Primary Teacher (Group B)||5300 Posts|
KVS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 30 September 2018)
|S.No||Post Name||Maximum Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Principal||35- 50 Years||Pay Level- 12 (Rs.78800-209200)|
|2||Vice Principal||35- 45 Years||Pay Level- 10 (Rs.56100-177500)|
|3||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||40 Years||Pay Level- 8 (47600-151100/-)|
|4||Librarian||35 years||Pay Level- 7 (44900-142400/-)|
|5||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||35 years||Pay Level- 7 (44900-142400/-)|
|6||Primary Teacher -Music (Group B)||30 Years||Pay Level 6- (Rs. 35400-112400/-)|
|7||Primary Teacher (Group B)||30 Years||Pay Level 6- (Rs. 35400-112400/-)|
Candidates having age within the maximum age limit and possess the required qualification are eligible to apply. Required educational qualification is mention with the post:
- Vice-Principal: Master’s degree with 45% marks and possess B.Ed exams and have relevant experience
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Graduate in the respective field, with working knowledge in Hindi and English
- Librarian: Bachelor degree in library science or graduate with one-year diploma in library sciences
- Primary Teacher & PRT (Music): Passed Intermediate with minimum 50% marks and qualified CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test). For PRT Music, Bachelor degree in music is a must.
Selection Process: Candidate’s performance in written test, performance test, skill test and interview will be evaluated, to shortlist them for the appointment.
KVS Recruitment 2018 Application form
Candidates interested to apply for the post must satisfy all the eligibility criteria, prior to applying online. The online application form is now available on the official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in from 24 August 2018 to 13 September 2018 till 11.59 p.m. Along with the forms, application fee should also be remitted through Credit/ Debit Card (Master or Visa approved). Also, upload the scanned copy of your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression in the mentioned specification.
- Principal –Rs.1500/-
- Vice-Principal – Rs.1500/-
- PGTs – Rs.1000/-
- TGTs –Rs.1000/-
- Librarian – Rs.1000/-
- Primary Teacher –Rs.1000/-
- Primary Teacher (Music) – Rs.1000/-
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KVS Recruitment 2018!