AFCAT 1 2022 Exam Date
|Events||AFCAT 1 Date 2022|
|AFCAT 1 2022 notification date||December 1, 2021|
|AFCAT 1 application 2022 start date||December 1, 2021|
|AFCAT 2022 application form last date||December 30, 2021|
|AFCAT 1 Admit Card 2022 Release Date||February 2022|
|AFCAT 1 2022 Exam date||February 12, 13 & 14, 2022|
|Start Date of AFCAT 2022 Course||January 2023|
AFCAT 1 2022 Vacancy (Tentative)
- AFCAT (Flying) – SSC – 77
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) – AE(L): PC – 19, SSC – 76 and AE(M) : PC – 07, SSC – 27
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Admin : PC – 10, SSC – 41., Accounts: PC – 04, SSC – 17,. Logistics; PC- 8, SSC – 31
NCC Special Entry
Flying – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT 2022 vacancies for SSC.
AFCAT 1 2022 Salary
Flying Officer – Rs. 56100 – 177500 at Pay Level – 10, MSP Rs. 15500 (Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training.)
AFCAT 1 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in AFCAT 2022 written test followed by Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test and Group tests / Interview. Also Check, AFCAT Syllabus
AFCAT 1 2022 Exam Pattern
|Exam||Subject||Duration||No of questions||Max. marks|
AFCAT 1 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AFCAT 1 2022 will be released in the first week of February 2022. Candidates should have their login details to download the AFCAT 2022 admit card. AFCAT 1 admit card 2022 will be available on the official website of IAF. The admit card will contain candidates personal details along with the exam centre, date and time.
AFCAT 1 2022 Result
IAF will declare the result of AFCAT 1 2022 in month of March 2022. Candidates should have their registered email ID, password and captcha code to check the AFCAT 2022 result. IAF AFCAT exam result will contain qualifying status of candidates, marks obtained and cutoff marks. Selected candidates will be called for the AFSB interview
AFCAT 1 2022 Physical Fitness
After qualifying the written test, selected candidates will be called for AFSB interview where candidates’ physical efficiency will be evaluated. In the physical fitness test, one should complete all of the given tasks
- 1.6 km run in 9 Min
- 100 Meter run in 16 sec
- 20 Pushup and Sit-ups in 1 minute
- 3 chin-ups
- 25 meter swimming
AFCAT 1 2022 Training
Candidates who will successfully qualify all rounds of AFCAT 2022 selection process will be called for raining. The training will start in the first week of January 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). Candidates applied for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches should undergo a 74 weeks training programme. However, the duration of training for Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
AFCAT 1 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Flying Branch- Graduates in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and should have passed Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. Alternatively should have B.E / B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks .
Ground Duty (Non-Technical Branches):
- Administration & Logistics: Any graduate degree with 60% marks from a recognised university or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Accounts – B.Com degree with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognised university
Ground Duty (Technical Branch):
- Aeronautical Engineer- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% in Physics and Mathematics and degree/integrated post-graduation in Engineering/Technology. Or Cleared sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in relevant disciplines specified by IAF.
NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch) (as per AFCAT 2020)
NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 01 Dec 17. Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2. Graduates with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Completed BE/B Tech with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from a recognised University OR Qualified Section A & B exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from a recognised University.
AFCAT 1 2022 Age Eligibility (as on January 1, 2023)
- Flying Branch: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 24 years i.e. born between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2003 (both dates inclusive)
Marital Status:- All candidates should be unmarried. Divorcees/ Widows/ Widowers below the age of 25 years are not eligible for AFCAT 2022.
AFCAT 1 2022 Application Form
IAF AFCAT 1 application form link was hosted on the official website- ‘careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in. The last date to fill the application form of AFCAT 1 2022 is December 30. The only mode to send the IAF AFCAT 1 2022 application form is online. IAF will not accept any hard copy of the applications.
Steps to Apply for AFCAT 1 2022
- Go to the official website- afcat.cdac.in
- Click on the online application link
- Enter the basic details to register with the valid application number and email ID
- Read all the instruction carefully
- Now, click of Fill the form and enter all the required information in the AFCAT 1 application 2022.
- Pay the exam fee
- Upload the required documents and submit the AFCAT 2022 application form
Exam Fee:- Rs. 250/- (No Fee for NCC Special entry)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AFCAT 2023 exam!