UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015- Electricity Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL), Lucknow has issued UPPCL Recruitment 2015 notification for the recruitment to 395 posts of Assistant Accountant. Eligible and interested candidates fill online application forms from 09 November 2015 to 08 December 2015. Read the article for details on educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and application process.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015- Official Notification
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015- Important Dates
- Online Registration & Payment of Fee Commence from- 09 November 2015
- Last Date to submit Online Application & Payment of Fee: 08 December 2015
- Tentative Date of Written Exam: December, 2015
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015- Post Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Accountant
Total Number of Posts: 395
Category-Wise Post Distribution
- UR: 207 posts
- OBC: 119 posts
- SC: 64 posts
- ST: 05 posts
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (As on 01 July 2015): Between 21 years to 40 years. Relaxation of 05 years in maximum age limit is applicable for ST, SC, OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must attained a Commerce Degree & ‘O’ level/ ‘A’ level/ ‘B’ level/ ‘C’ level certificate from DOEACC.
For more details on UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015, check the official notification
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected as per their performance in the Written Examination.
Application Fee- Candidates need to pay the mentioned application fee (Non Refundable) through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Payment Gateway/ Challan through State Bank of India.
- For SC/ ST candidates of UP- Rs.700/-
- For Handicapped candidates of Uttar Pradesh- Rs. 10/-
- For General Candidates, OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and other candidates- Rs.1000/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to visit the official website of UPPCL to apply online from 09 November 2015 to 08 December 2015.
Written Exam Details
- Question Paper will be of Objective Type
- Total 200 Question
- Total Marks- 200
- Duration of examination is 3 hours
- For each correct answer 01 mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- candidates have to attained a minimum of 40% marks in order to get shortlisted.
Keep checking the CareerLive360 for latest updates on UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2015..!!!