SBI PO 2019- State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification on 02 April 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for 2000 vacant posts of Probationary Officers till 22 April 2019. The Central Recruitment & Promotional Department will hold the SBI PO Prelims 2019 Examination in online mode on 08, 09, 15 & 16 June 2019. The SBI PO 2019 Main Exam will be held on 20 July 2019. The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Prelim exam, Main exam, and the Interview round. The candidates performing well in all the rounds will be selected finally.
Here, we have provided the details of SBI PO Recruitment 2019 process. Read the article to get detailed information on SBI PO Exam 2019.
SBI PO 2019 Exam date
|Sr. No.||Event||Important Dates|
|1||Online registration started on||2 April- 22 April 2019|
|2||Payment of Application Fees||2 April- 22 April 2019|
|3||Download of Prelim Call letter||First week of June 2019|
|4||Date of SBI PO Prelim 2018 Examination||08, 09, 15 & 16 June 2019|
|5||Declaration of Preliminary Result||last week of June 2019|
|6||Issuance of SBI PO Main 2018 Admit Card||First week of July 2019|
|7||Date of SBI PO Main Exam||20 July 2019|
|8||Declaration of Main Result||First week of August 2019|
|9||Release of Interview Call Letter||August 2019|
|10||Date of Group Discussion & Interview||September 2019|
|11||Declaration of Final Result||November 2019|
SBI PO 2019 Vacancies
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 300 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 150 Posts
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 540 Posts
- General: 810 Posts
- EWS- 200 Posts
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
- LD- 20
- VI- 20
- HI- 20
Total: 118 Posts
- HI- 53 Posts
SBI PO 2019 Salary
- The starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the pay scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total per annum on CTC basis will be between 8.20 lacs to 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
The candidates those who want to appear in the exam will have to make sure that they are completely eligible for the exam. In this section, we are providing the details of the eligibility conditions that are required for SBI PO 2019.
The points given below will must be satisfied to be eligible for the exam:
- The candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates is 21 and 30 years respectively as on 01 April 2019.
- There is no minimum SBI PO education percentage.
- Candidates appearing in the final semester or final year can also apply online.
- The maximum age limit will be relaxed for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
The candidates who are eligible to apply online for SBI PO 2019 can submit their online application form from 2 April 2019 to 22 April 2019. Candidates can apply online through the bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Make sure you fill the application form with complete details and pay the requisite application fee through online mode. Also, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature to complete the registration process. candidates should submit the online application of SBI PO 2019 before the last date else their application form will not be accepted at any circumstance.
SBI PO 2019 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PwD- Rs. 100/-
- For General/ OBC- Rs. 600/-
The admit card for the SBI PO 2019 exam will be released only for the candidates those who submit their application on time. The prelims admit card will be released on first week of June 2019 and the admit card for Main Exam will be released on the first week of July 2019. It is an important document for the exam and the candidates must keep it safe with them even after the completion of the exam.
The result for SBI PO 2019 prelims will be declared in last week of June 2019 on the official website of the Bank. Candidates will need their registration number and the date of birth in order to check their result. The SBI PO result will be declared in three stages, after the preliminary exam, after the Main Exam and after the interview process. We will also host the result link on this page.
SBI PO 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection of the eligible candidates will be made as per their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and the Interview/ Personality test. Candidates should attain the minimum cut off marks in the respective rounds to get shortlisted for the final appointment. Intimidation related to every round will be made through the official website of the Bank.
The cutoff is the minimum marks required to be attained last selected candidates at every stage of the SBI PO Recruitment process. The minimum cut off marks is decided by the exam conducting authority after considering some important aspects such as difficulty level of the examination, the number of candidates appeared in the examination and more.
Previous Year’s SBI PO Cut off
|Prelims Cut off Marks||51.50||48.25||43.25||31.25||38.75||42.50||18.50|
|Main Cut off (Descriptive+ Objective)||89.25||79.50||62.50||62.50||62.50||88.09||62.50|
|Descriptive Paper Cut Off||20||17.5||17.5||17.5||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Interview Cut off||20||18||18||18||18||18||18|
Books Recommended for SBI PO Preparation
- A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning By R.S.Agarwal & Chand
- An Advanced Approach To Data Interpretation By R.S.Agarwal
- Arihant’s Objective Computer Awareness
- Encyclopedia Of General Knowledge & General Awareness (Paperback) By Verma
- State Bank Of India Probationary Officer & Associate Exam Practice Work Book By Kiran Prakashan (available in Hindi & English)
- Objective English For Competitive Examinations 4th Edition By Hari Mohan Prasad
The candidates those who qualify the prelim exam will only be allowed to appear in the main exam. The further qualified candidates will be allowed to called for the interview round.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI PO 2019..!!