Bihar B.Ed CET 2019– Nalanda Open University has released the notification and application form of Bihar B.Ed CET 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the common entrance test till 20 February 2019. Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree and/ or Master’s Degree with specialisation in Science and Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification can apply for Bihar B.Ed CET 2019. A link to apply for Bihar B.Ed 2019 is given below for convenience of the candidates. Read the article to know Bihar B.Ed entrance exam syllabus and exam pattern.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Dates
|S.No||Events||Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Dates|
|1||Release of Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Notification||15 January 2019|
|2||Start of Online Registration||21 January 2019|
|3||Last Date to submit filled online applications||20 February 2019|
|4||Last date for online fee payment||22 February 2019|
|5||Application Form Correction Dates||21 to 25 February 2019|
|6||Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Date||10 March 2019|
|7||Bihar B.Ed CET Result 2019 Declaration Date||20 March 2019|
Apply Here for Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Eligibility
Educational Qualification– Candidates who have qualified the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks and/ or Master’s Degree in Social Science/Science/ Humanity or a Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology or any other equivalent exam with 55% marks and with specialisation in Science and Mathematics are eligible for admission to the B.Ed. courses.
Age Limit– There is no upper age limit to apply for CET B.Ed 2019 Exam.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form
The online application form of Bihar B.Ed 2019 has been issued online on its official website, biharcetbed.com. Candidates should follow the given steps to apply for the entrance test-
Step-1- Go to the website, biharcetbed.com and click on “New User”
Step-2- Generate Registration ID by entering a few details such as Mobile No, Name, Email, Category, Gender and more and click on “Submit”
Step-3– Login through Registration ID and Password and complete the Bihar B.Ed CET application form 2019 with entering the asked personal and academic details.
Step-4- Upload Photo, Signature and Thumb- Now, upload the scanned images of Photo between 5kb-50kb, Signature and thumb image between 2kb-20kb. Make sure the size of images is in the recommended size.
Step-5- Pay Fee- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode.
Now, click on the “Submit” and save a confirmation page.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- CET-B.Ed. shall be of two hours duration.
- The Question paper contains 120 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark.
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Syllabus
Below are the important topics one needs to prepare for the entrance test-
General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- संधि और समास
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय
- रस, छंद, अलंकार
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची एवं विपरीतार्थक
- हिंदी व्याकरण
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues- Teacher- Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Cultural activities, Sports etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Non- teaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment- Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 Exam Centre
Stay Connected to StudyGrades for Latest Exam News!