JEST Admit Card 2019- The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) has released the admit card of JEST 2019 on January 22. The admit cards are available on the www.jest.org.in. JEST 2019 will be held on 17 February, 2019 for admission to a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Course in Physics/ Theoretical Computer Science/ Neuroscience/ Computational Biology. Candidates will need their username and password to download a copy of JEST hall ticket. The admit card provides the details of exam centre, exam date and time. Hence, it is necessary for each applicant to download the JEST admit card while appearing in the exam. A link to download the admit card is provided below.
JEST Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||JEST Admit Card Release Date||22 January 2019|
|2||JEST 2019 Exam Date||17 February 2019|
How to Download JEST Admit Card 2019?
Candidates should download the JEST 2019 admit card before the exam dates. Read the given steps to download the JEST hall ticket-
- Go to the website of JEST, jest.org.in
- Enter the username/email-ID and password in the given blanks.
- Click on the “Log In” to download the JEST 2019 hall ticket
Download at least 2-3 copies of admit card.
JEST Admit Card 2019- Important Points to Consider
- Candidates should keep the JEST 2019 admit card safe till the counselling process.
- Do bring a valid ID proof along with the JEST hall ticket at the exam centre.
- Do not mutilate or spoil the admit card.
- Recheck the details printed on the admit card and do contact the official if any mistake encountered.
JEST 2019 Exam Centres
JEST 2019 Syllabus
- Vector Algebra and vector Calculus
- Curvilinear Coordinate Systems
- Linear algebra
- Linear differential equations
- Elements of Sturm–Liouville theory;
- Special Functions
- Complex Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier transforms
- Laplace transforms
- Elementary properties of discrete group
- Elements of probability theory
- Error analysis
- Newton’s laws
- Conservation of Energy and Momentum
- Generalized coordinates
- Principle of least action
- Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations of mechanics;
- Symmetry and conservation laws
- Central force problem
- Kepler problem
- Small Oscillations and Normal modes
- Special Relativity in classical mechanics
- Basics of semiconductor
- p-n junctions
- LCR circuits
- Active filters
- Basics of OPAMPs and their applications
- Basics of digital electronics.
Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics
- Laws of thermodynamics
- Work and heat
- Thermodynamic Potentials
- Elements of kinetic theory
- Maxwell’s relations
- Statistical ensembles
- Partition function
- Classical ideal gas
- Harmonic oscillators
- Classical and quantum statistics
- Fermi and Bose gases
- Black body radiation
- Statistics of Paramagnetism
Electromagnetism & Optics
- Electrostatics and Magnetostatics
- Boundary value problems
- Multipole expansion
- Fields in conducting
- Dielectric, diamagnetic and paramagnetic media
- Faraday’s law and time varying fields
- Displacement current
- Maxwell’s equations
- Energy and momentum of electromagnetic fields
- Propagation of plane electromagnetic waves, reflection, refraction
- Electromagnetic waves in dispersive and conducting media
- Diffraction, interference, polarization.
- Uncertainty principle
- Schrodinger equation
- Central potentials
- Hydrogen atom;
- Orbital and spin angular momenta
- Addition of angular momenta
- Matrix formulation of quantum theory
- Unitary transformations
- Hermitian operators
- Variational principle
- Time independent perturbation theory
- Time dependent perturbation theory
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Admit Card News!