SBI PO Application form 2019- State Bank of India (SBI) has started the online registration process for SBI PO 2019 Exam, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer in SBI on 2 April 2019. Aspirants are required to apply online through the official website of SBI or can click the below given link. Candidates who have found themselves eligible as per the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria can apply for the SBI Probationary Officer 2019 Exam. The SBI PO 2019 Application form should be submitted before 22 April 2019. Only online forms are available hence, candidates have to apply before the registration process last. The direct link for SBI PO Application form 2019 has been updated below. Candidates can check the process to apply for SBI PO 2018.
SBI PO Application form 2019 Dates
|Sr. No.||Event||Important Dates|
|1||SBI PO 2019 Online Registration Start Date||2 April 2019|
|2||Last Date to Apply for SBI PO 2019||22 April 2019|
|3||Date for Fee Payment||2 April- 22 April 2019|
|4||SBI PO Prelim 2019 Exam Dates||08, 09, 15 & 16 April 2019|
|5||SBI PO Main 2019 Dates||20 July 2019|
How to Submit SBI PO 2019 Application Form Online?
To apply for the exam, candidates need to follow the below provided steps-
- Either, go to the official
website ofSBI or visit the page to apply online for SBI PO Exam 2019.
- Now, click the ‘careers with us’ link and select the appropriate Online SBI PO Application form 2019 link.
- Enter your personal details such as Address, Name, Father’s Name, Educational details and other
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and
recentphotograph of prescribedspecification
- Now, make the fee payment through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking
SBI PO Application Form 2019- Specification of Images
Both the images should be in JPG or JPEG format
- Photograph must be a recent passport size
colourpicture with light-colored or preferably white, background
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and the size of file should be between 20kb–50kb
- Signature should be done on the white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the same should be between 10kb – 20kb.
SBI PO 2019 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.100/-
- General and Others- Rs. 600/-
SBI PO Application Form 2019- Points to Remember-
- No hard copy of the SBI PO Application form 2019 will be accepted.
- Enter all the details in SBI PO 2019 Application form should be correct and valid as further communication will be made as per the provided contact details.
- Upload the images in the mentioned format and submit the prescribed application fee, otherwise the SBI PO Online form 2019 will be rejected.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI PO Application form 2019..!!