SBI PO Application form 2020-21- State Bank of India (SBI) has released the application form of SBI PO 2020-21 on November 14, 2020. Candidates can access the SBI PO 2020 application form at SBI PO official website- sbi.co.in. The only mode to submit the SBI PO application form 2021 is online. Interested and eligible candidates should fill and submit the SBI PO application form 2020 last date i.e December 4, 2020. Candidates who have found themselves eligible as per the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria can apply for the SBI Probationary Officer 2020 Exam.
SBI PO 2020-21 exam will be held on December 31, 2020 & January 2, 4, 5, 2021 for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India. The direct link for SBI PO recruitment 2020-21 apply online has been updated below. Read the article to check SBI PO 2020-21 registration date
SBI PO Application Form 2020-21 Date
State Bank of India has released the SBI PO 2020 application form date. Check the SBI PO exam date below and apply before the last date
|SBI PO 2020-21 application form start date||November 14, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI PO 2020-21||December 4, 2020|
|Fee Payment Date||November 14 to December 4, 2021|
|SBI PO Prelim 2020-21 Exam Date||December 31, 2020 & January 2, 4, 5, 2021|
|SBI PO Main 2020-21 Date||January 29, 2021|
How to Submit SBI PO Application Form 2021 Online?
To apply for the exam, candidates need to follow the below provided steps-
- Go to the official website of SBI
- Now, click the ‘careers with us’ link and select the appropriate Online SBI PO Application form 2021 link.
- Enter your personal details such as Address, Name, Father’s Name, Educational details and other in the SBI PO 2020 application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and recent photograph of prescribed specification
- Now, make the fee payment through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking
SBI PO Application Form 2021- Specification of Images
Both the images should be in JPG or JPEG format
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture with light-colored or preferably white, background
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and the size of file should be between 20kb–50kb
- Signature should be done on the white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the same should be between 10kb – 20kb.
SBI PO 2021 Application Fee
To complete the SBI PO registration 2021, candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Below are the details of SBI PO 2021 application fee
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.100/-
- General and Others- Rs. 600/-
SBI PO Application Form 2020-21- Points to Remember-
- No hard copy of the SBI PO Application form 2020 will be accepted.
- Enter all the details in SBI PO 2020 Application form should be correct and valid as further communication will be made as per the provided contact details.
- Upload the images in the mentioned format and submit the prescribed application fee, otherwise the SBI PO Online form 2021 will be rejected.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI PO Application form 2021..!!