SBI PO Application form 2022- State Bank of India (SBI) will release the application form of SBI PO 2022 in October 2022. Candidates can access the SBI PO 2022 application form at SBI PO official website- sbi.co.in. The only mode to submit the SBI PO application form 2022 will be online. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill and submit the SBI PO registration form 2021 last date i.e October 2022. Candidates who have found themselves eligible as per the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria can apply for the SBI Probationary Officer 2022 Exam.
SBI PO 2022 exam will be held in November/ December 2022 for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India. The direct link for SBI PO recruitment 2022 apply online has been updated below. Read the article to check SBI PO 2022 registration date.
SBI PO Application Form 2022 Date
State Bank of India will soon release the SBI PO 2022 application form date. Check the SBI PO exam date below and apply before the last date
SBI PO Registration Date 2022
|SBI PO 2022 application form start date
|Last Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022
|Last date to edit application details
|Last date to print the confirmation page
|Fee Payment Date
|SBI PO Prelim 2022 Exam Date
|November/ December 2022
|SBI PO Main 2022 Date
How to Submit SBI PO Application Form 2022 Online?
To apply for the exam, candidates need to follow the below provided steps-
- Go to the official website of SBI
- Now, click the ‘careers with us’ link and select the appropriate Online SBI PO Application form 2022 link.
- Enter your personal details such as Address, Name, Father’s Name, Educational details and other in the SBI PO 2022 application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and recent photograph of prescribed specification
- Now, make the fee payment through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
After submitting the fee and completely filled SBI PO registration form, candidates must download the confirmation page for future reference.
SBI PO Application Form 2022- Specification of Images
Both the images should be in JPG or JPEG format
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture with light-colored or preferably white, background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and the size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Signature should be done on the white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the same should be between 10kb – 20kb.
SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
To complete the SBI PO registration 2022, candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Below are the details of SBI PO 2022 application fee
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.100/-
- General and Others- Rs. 600/-
SBI PO Application Form 2022- Points to Remember
- No hard copy of the SBI PO Application form 2022 will be accepted.
- Enter all the details in SBI PO 2022 registration form should be correct and valid as further communication will be made as per the provided contact details.
- Upload the images in the mentioned format and submit the prescribed application fee, otherwise the SBI PO Online form 2022 will be rejected.
- After the conclusion of last date, no provision to edit the SBI PO registration form will be provided to candidates. Hence, go through the filled details before finally submitting the online form.
SBI PO Registration 2022- What after?
After completing the online registration for SBI PO 2022, candidates must save the application ID and password. Also, keep a copy of the confirmation page for future use. With the help of SBI PO login details, candidates will be able to download the SBI PO admit card. Meanwhile, candidates are suggested to prepare the SBI PO syllabus and jotdown the exam pattern details for better preparation.
Also Read- How to Prepare for SBI PO GA section?
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI PO Application form 2022..!!