RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018- RBI has released the RBI Grade B 2018 Application Form on 03 July 2018. The candidates who satisfy the RBI Grade B eligibility can apply online till 23 July 2018. The candidates must keep all the necessary documents ready for before applying online for RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Exam. All the required scanned images must also be uploaded by the candidates in specified dimensions. RBI will hold the RBI Grade B Examination for recruitment to the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General, DEPR & DISM) in RBI. The application form is released online on the main website of RBI, rbi.org.in. We have also hosted the link of RBI Grade B 2018 application form on this page for the convenience of candidates. Also, check the complete details of RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Application Form here
RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018 Dates
|1||Commencement of on-line registration of application||03 July 2018|
|2||Online Fee payment||03 – 23 July 2018|
|3||Last date for printing your RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018||23 July 2018|
|4||Last Date to RBI Grade B 2018 apply online||23 July 2018|
How to Submit RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018 Online?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website, rbi.org.in, to access the RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018 or click the above-provided link
- At the home page, the candidates will have to click the link for recruitment of ‘Officers in Gr. B’.
- Next, in the notification, the candidates will have to click the link for RBI Grade B 2018 Apply Online.
- To register themselves for the application process, the candidates will have to click on ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Now the candidates will have to enter their details and upload their passport size image and the signature as well.
- Fill all the required details and submit the RBI Officer Grade B Application Form 2016. Before submitting, make sure that the details entered by them are correct as no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Once the application form is finally submitted, click the ‘Payment’ tab and pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid via online banking, debit/ credit card.
- On the payment of fees, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of their application form and e-receipt safe with them.
RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018- Application fee
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2||GEN/OBC||Application Fee + intimation charges||Rs.850/-|
Fee payment Modes- Candidates can use any of the mentioned modes to submit the application fee-
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Internet Banking
- Credit Cards
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018- Scanned Documents Details
- All the scanned images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The photograph image’s size should be between 20KB-50KB and the preferred resolution is 200 x 230 pixels.
- The signature image’s size should be between 10KB – 20KB and the preferred resolution 140 x 60 pixels.