RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2022– RBI has released the RBI Grade B 2022 Application Form on March 28. The application form of RBI Grade B 2022 officer is released in online on the main website of RBI, rbi.org.in. The last date for RBI Grade B apply online in April 18, 2022. Candidates who satisfy the RBI Grade B eligibility should fill the RBI Grade B application form 2022. Before starting the RBI Grade B registration process, candidates must keep all the necessary documents ready. All the required scanned images must also be uploaded by the candidates in specified dimensions.
RBI will hold the RBI Grade B Officer 2022 Examination for recruitment to the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General, DEPR & DISM) in RBI. We have also hosted the link of RBI Grade B 2021 application form on this page for the convenience of candidates. Also, check the complete details of RBI Grade B Officer 2021 Application Form here
Latest- RBI Grade B notification 2022 released
RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2022 Date
|Start date of RBI Grades B registration 2022||March 28, 2022|
|Online Fee payment||March 28 to April 18, 2022|
|Last date for printing your RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2022||May 28, 2022|
|Last Date to RBI Grade B 2022 apply online||April 18, 2022|
How to Submit RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2022 Online?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website, rbi.org.in, to access the RBI Grade B Officer Application form 2022 or click the above-provided link
- At the home page, the candidates will have to click the link for recruitment of ‘Officers in Gr. B’.
- Next, in the notification, the candidates will have to click the link for RBI Grade B 2022 Apply Online.
- To register themselves for the application process, the candidates will have to click on ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Now the candidates will have to enter their details and upload their passport size image and the signature as well.
- Fill all the required details and submit the RBI Officer Grade B application form 2022. Before submitting, make sure that the details entered by them are correct as no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Once the RBI Grades B application form is finally submitted, click the ‘Payment’ tab and pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid via online banking, debit/ credit card.
- On the payment of fees, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of their RBI Grades B 2022 application form and e-receipt safe with them.
RBI Grade B Officer 2022- Application fee
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 100/-|
|GEN/OBC||Application Fee + intimation charges||Rs. 850/-|
Fee payment Modes- Candidates can use any of the mentioned modes to submit the application fee-
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Internet Banking
- Credit Cards
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2022- Scanned Documents Details
- All the scanned images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The photograph image’s size should be between 20KB-50KB and the preferred resolution is 200 x 230 pixels.
- The signature image’s size should be between 10KB – 20KB and the preferred resolution 140 x 60 pixels.