RBI Assistant Application Form 2021– Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will release the online application form of RBI Assistant 2021 in the month of September 2021. RBI Assistant 2021 application form will be available at rbi.org. Candidates who will satisfy the RBI Assistant eligibility criteria will be able to fill the RBI Assistant registration form. Candidates will have almost a period of 25 days to submit their filled application forms. Along with the RBI Assistant application form, candidates need to submit the application fee and the requisite documents such as the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature. We will host the direct link of the RBI Assistant registration 2021 after the official release. For details, read the complete details of RBI Assistant Application Form 2021-
RBI Assistant 2021 Exam will be conducted in November 2021 for recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistants in various offices of the Bank. The exam authority will not receive any hard copy of the RBI Assistant application form.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2021 Date
The given table provides the RBI Assistant registration dates. Candidates should submit the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
RBI Assistant Application Form Date
|Start of RBI Assistant 2021 Registration||September 2021|
|Deadline to submit Filled RBI Assistant Online Form||October 2021|
|Last Date to edit RBI Assistant 2021 application form||October 2021|
|Last date to print RBI Assistant application form||October 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||October 2021|
RBI Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the RBI Assistant application form, candidates must check the eligibility norm. The exam authorities will reject the application form of RBI Assistant 2021 of ineligible candidates.
- Age Limit- The age of candidates should lie between 20 and 28 years as on 01 October 2021
- Educational Qualification- Candidates should have qualified a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and should have knowledge of word processing on PC.
How to Submit the RBI Assistant 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the below given step-wise application procedure to fill the RBI Assistant Application Form 2021. Follow the steps and fill the online form successfully.
- Candidates have to click the above link or visit the official website of RBI website, rbi.org.in
- Now, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- To register application, select “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter your Name, Email-Id and Contact details. Now, the system generated provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, log-in with the registration number and password to fill the complete RBI Assistant Application Form
- Verify all the entered details by clicking on “SAVE AND NEXT”
- In the next step, candidates have to upload their scanned Photo & Signature as per the specifications
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Assistant 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee from October to November 2021 through online payment.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Candidates- ₹ 50/-
- For OBC/General candidates- ₹ 450 /-
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates can use Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets or IMPS to submit the fee. Only online mode to remit the fee will be accepted. No other mode for filling RBI Assistant Application Form 2021 or incomplete steps would be accepted.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2021- Specification of Scanned Image
Candidates must ensure that the resolution of images should be a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch) and the format will be .JPEG only.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Signature should be made on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Stay Connected With StudyGrades to get Latest RBI Recruitment 2021!