RBI Assistant Application Form 2019- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will release the online application form of RBI Assistant 2019 Examination in the month of October 2019. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the examination till November 2019. Candidates will have almost a period of 25 days to submit their filled application forms. RBI Assistant 2019 Exam will be conducted for recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistants in various offices of the Bank. The exam authority will not receive any hard copy of the application form. RBI Assistant 2019 application form will be available on rbi.org.in.
Along with the application form, candidates need to submit the application fee and the requisite documents such as the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature to complete the RBI Assistant 2019 registration. We will host the direct link of the RBI Assistant Registration 2019 after the official release. Eligible candidates can only apply online for the test. For details, read the complete details of RBI Assistant Application Form 2019.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2019 Dates
The given table provides the important dates related to the registration. Candidates should submit the application form before the deadline.
|1||Start of RBI Assistant 2019 Registration||October 2019|
|2||Deadline to submit Filled RBI Assistant Online Form||November 2019|
|3||Last Date to edit application form||November 2019|
|4||Last date to print RBI Assistant 2019 application||November 2019|
|5||Online Fee Payment||October to November 2019|
Age Limit- The age of candidates should lie between 20 and 28 years as on 01 October 2019.
Educational Qualification- Candidates should have qualified a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and should have knowledge of word processing on PC.
How to Submit the filled RBI Assistant 2019 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the below given step-wise application procedure to fill the RBI Assistant Application Form 2019. Follow the steps and fill the online form successfully.
- Candidates have to click the above link or visit the official website of RBI website, rbi.org.in
- Now, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- To register application, select “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter your Name, Email-Id and Contact details. Now, the system generated provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, log-in with the registration number and password to fill the complete RBI Assistant Application Form
- Verify all the entered details by clicking on “SAVE AND NEXT”
- In the next step, candidates have to upload their scanned Photo & Signature as per the specifications
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Assistant 2019 Application Fees
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee from October to November 2019 through online payment.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Candidates- ₹ 50/-
- For OBC/General candidates- ₹ 450 /-
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates can use Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets or IMPS to submit the fee. Only online mode to remit the fee will be accepted. No other mode for filling RBI Assistant Application Form 2016 or incomplete steps would be accepted.
Specification of Scanned Image
Candidates must ensure that the resolution of images should be a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch) and the format will be .JPEG only.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Signature should be made on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Stay Connected With StudyGrades to get Latest RBI Recruitment 2019!