RBI Assistant Application Form 2022– Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will release the online application form of RBI Assistant 2022 on February 17. RBI Assistant 2022 application form will be available at rbi.org. Candidates who will satisfy the RBI Assistant eligibility criteria will be able to fill the RBI Assistant 2022 registration form. Candidates will have almost a period of 25 days to submit their filled application forms.
Along with the RBI Assistant application form 2022, candidates need to submit the application fee and the requisite documents such as the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature. We will host the direct link of the RBI Assistant registration 2022 after the official release. For details, read the complete details of RBI Assistant Application Form 2022-
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam will be conducted on March 26 & 27, 2022 for recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistants in various offices of the Bank. The exam authority will not receive any hard copy of the RBI Assistant application form.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2022 Date
The given table provides the RBI Assistant registration dates. Candidates should submit the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
RBI Assistant Application Form Date
|Start of RBI Assistant 2022 Registration||February 17, 2022|
|Deadline to submit Filled RBI Assistant Online Form||March 8. 2022|
|Last Date to edit RBI Assistant 2022 application form||March 8, 2022|
|Last date to print RBI Assistant application form||March 8, 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||March 8, 2022|
RBI Assistant 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the RBI Assistant application form, candidates must check the eligibility norm. The exam authorities will reject the application form of RBI Assistant 2022 of ineligible candidates.
- Age Limit- The age of candidates should lie between 20 and 28 years as on February 1, 2022.
- Educational Qualification- Candidates should have qualified a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and should have knowledge of word processing on PC.
How to Submit the RBI Assistant 2022 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the below given step-wise application procedure to fill the RBI Assistant Application Form 2022. Follow the steps and fill the online form successfully.
- Candidates have to click the above link or visit the official website of RBI website, rbi.org.in
- Now, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- To register application, select “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter your Name, Email-Id and Contact details. Now, the system generated provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, log-in with the registration number and password to fill the complete RBI Assistant Application Form
- Verify all the entered details by clicking on “SAVE AND NEXT”
- In the next step, candidates have to upload their scanned Photo & Signature as per the specifications
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Assistant 2022 Application Fees
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee from February 17 to March 8, 2022 through online payment.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Candidates- ₹ 50/-
- For OBC/General candidates- ₹ 450 /-
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates can use Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets or IMPS to submit the fee. Only online mode to remit the fee will be accepted. No other mode for filling RBI Assistant Application Form 2022 or incomplete steps would be accepted.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2022- Specification of Scanned Image
Candidates must ensure that the resolution of images should be a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch) and the format will be .JPEG only.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Signature should be made on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Stay Connected With StudyGrades to get Latest RBI Recruitment 2022!