RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2019- Researve Bank of India (RBI) will release the exam pattern of RBI Assistant 2019 in the month of October 2019 along with the official notification. RBI Assistant 2019 will be conducted in the month of November 2019. Aspirants should be aware of the complete examination pattern of RBI Assistant exam in order to qualify the exam. The examination will be conducted in two sessions, Preliminary & Main Examination. Both exam papers will contain multiple choice questions. The examination pattern is comprised of Test name, number of questions, maximum marks and the duration of the exam. The exam will be held in online mode only. Except for the English Language Test, candidates can either opt for Hindi or English as their exam language. Check the complete RBI Assistant 2019 paper pattern here.
The Prelims and Main Exam pattern are different for RBI Assistant 2019 Examination. Check the complete examination pattern here-
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 for Preliminary
|S. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
RBI Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern for Main
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2019- Important details
- All the test, except the English Language, will be available in both Hindi and English.
- A candidate needs to qualify in each test of the RBI Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- Candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy will receive an extra time 20 minutes to complete the exam.
Candidates who attain the section-wise and overall cut off marks in Main Examination will be called for the Language Proficiency Test. Final selection of the candidates will be made as per their performance in the online exam and interview.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates who will qualify the main exam will be called for a language proficiency test (LPT). The test will be held in the State’s Official / Local Language. It is a mandatory phase and candidates who fail to qualify the respective test will be disqualified.
The Office wise local language is as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- Divide your time equally for each section.
- Numerical Ability requires more time and attention and try to work on speeding up the calculation
- Read the daily newspaper for updates on General Awareness and English language
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2019..!!