RBI Grade B Result 2021- Reserve Bank of India will declare the phase 1 result of RBI Grade B 2021 Exam in the 2nd week of March 2021. Candidates should have their roll number to check the RBI Grade B 2021 result. RBI Grade B officer result will be uploaded in form of PDF file at rbi.org. Candidates who will qualify the phase 1 exam with minimum RBI Grade B cut off will be called for phase 2, to be conducted on April 1, 2021.
The online RBI Grade B 2021 Phase 1 will be held on March 6, 2021. Candidates who will qualify both the phases will receive the interview RBI Grade B call letters (with New Roll Numbers) indicating date, time and venue of the interview on their registered email address. We will also host the RBI Grade B result link on this page. Candidates can check the complete details of RBI Grade B 2021 Result here-
RBI Grade B Officer Result 2021 Date
|Phase I Exam Date||March 6, 2021|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2021 Result Date||Third week of March 2021|
|Phase II Exam Date||April 1, 2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Result date||Third week of April 2021|
|Interview Dates||May 2021|
|Final RBI Grade B Result 2021||May 2021|
How to Check RBI Grade B Result 2021 Online?
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official website of RBI or keep checking the page to access RBI Grade B 2021 Result
- Access the link “Phase-1 Result of RBI Officer Grade-B Exam 2021” provided on the homepage
- Provide all the necessary details, including Roll Number / Registration Number and Date of birth / Password in the relevant spaces
- Your Phase-1 Result will display on the screen
- Download the RBI Grade B Officer Result 2021 and save it for future reference
A few days after the declaration of phase-2 result, marks of the candidates will be published on the website of RBI. The process to check the marks will be the same. There may be a chance that RBI will issue the result in the form of a PDF file containing the roll number of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates have to check their roll number in the RBI Grade B 2021 Result pdf file.
|Phase 1 Cut off 2016|
(Maximum Marks = 80)
(Maximum Marks = 60)
(Maximum Marks = 30)
(Maximum Marks = 30)
|TOTAL SCORE/ Aggregate
(Maximum Marks = 200)