PPSC Recruitment 2019- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) issued online notification for Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Exam 2019 for recruitment to the 75 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum-Judicial Magistrate. Eligible candidates can apply online for the exam till 08 May 2018. Read the eligibility and application guidelines carefully to avoid any inconvenience. After the last date, no application form will be accepted. Click the below given link to apply for PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Dates
- Start of Online application submission process- 08 April 2019
- Last Date to Apply- 08 May 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee- 15 May 2019
- Last Date to receipt of hard copy along with the necessary documents- 25 May 2019 till 05.00 PM
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- Name of Examination– Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Exam 2019
- Post Name– Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum-Judicial Magistrate
- Total Number of Posts– 75
- PPSC Civil Judge Salary– Rs. 27,700- 44,770 and it will be revised from time to time
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate must have attained a Degree of Bachelor of Law from any recognised University incorporated by Law in India or Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal.
- Candidates should have studied Punjabi till Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit– Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 37 years as on 08 May 2019.
How to Apply for PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online form the above given link or visit the official website of PPSC, http://www.ppsc.gov.in. The last date to apply online for PPSC Civil Judge 2019 exam is 08 May 2019
|S.No||Category||Online Charges||Exam Fee||Total|
|1||SC/ST or all states and OBC of Punjab only||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||Rs. 1125/-|
|2||Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||NIL||Rs. 500/-|
|3||All Others Categories||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|4||Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 1750/-|
After submitting the online form and paying the fee, download the application form and send the hard copy to the commission before 25 May 2019.
PPSC Civil Judge 2019 Selection Process
Candidates have to qualify the all three stages of the examination with minimum cut off marks to get appointed on the post.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on PPSC Recruitment 2019!!