MITID DAT 2019 result- MIT Institute of Design has declared the result of MITID DAT 2019 online on April 23. Candidates can check their result with the help of their roll number. MITID DAT 2019 was conducted on 07 April 2019 for admission to bachelor of design and bachelor of design in fashion management courses. Candidates can check their scores and rank in the MITID DAT result. Selected candidates have to appear in studio test and interview, to be conducted in Pune only, to get the admission. We have provided the result link on this page.
MITID DAT 2019 Result Date
|1||MITID DAT UG Result Announcement||23 April 2019|
|2||Studio test and interview for UG Courses||For B. des- 13 to 18 May 2019 For Fashion Design- 20- 23 May 2019|
|3||Declaration of MITID DAT 2019 PG Result||20 May 2019|
|4||Studio test and interview for PG Courses||24 to 28 May 2019|
|5||Announcement of Final Result for fashion design and management||24 May 2019|
|6||Declaration of MITID DAT result for the Masters programme||29 & 31 May 2019|
How to Check MITID DAT Result 2019?
Candidates can check the steps below to check MITID DAT result in online mode:
- Click the above link or visit the official website, mitid.edu.in
- Enter your DAT 2019 roll number in the given blank
- The result will appear on your screen. Download the same.
- Candidates should keep a copy of result safe till the completion of the admission process.
What after the MITID DAT Result 2019?
Qualified candidates have to appear in the Studio Test and Interview which will be held on various dates of May 2019. While appearing in the next round of selection candidates should bring the interview call letter and listed items-
- Colouring material (like Brushes, palette etc.)
- Poster Color & Pencil Color
- Fevicol & Fevikwik / Fevibond
- Acrylic colors
- Cutter & Scissors
- Adhesive Tape
- Colour pencil and other drawing material
- Permanent Markers
- Fabric Glue by fevicryl brand (for B.Des Fashion students only)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Education News!!