NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2015– National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 85 posts of Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi). Interested candidates can register through online mode from 08 October 2015- 30 October 2015.
- Online Registration & Payment of Fee Starts from: 08 October 2015
- Closing Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 30 October 2015
- Date of Online Exam: November/ December 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Pre-examination Training: 02 November 2015.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2015- Official Notification
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2015- Apply Online
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment- Post Details
Name of the Posts: Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi)
Total Number of Posts: 85 Posts
State-Wise Distribution of Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar: 01 Post
- Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana: 05 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 01 Post
- Assam (Dev. Assistant – Hindi): 01 Post
- Bihar: 05 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 05 Posts
- Gujarat: 04 Posts
- Head Office, Mumbai: 09 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 01 Post
- Jammu & Kashmir: 01 Post
- Jharkhand: 04 Posts
- Karnataka (includes one vacancy at BIRD, Mangalore): 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 06 Posts
- Manipur: 01 Post
- Meghalaya: 01 Post
- Mizoram: 01 Post
- Nagaland: 01 Post
- New Delhi: 02 Posts
- Odisha: 07 Posts
- Rajasthan: 05 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 07 Posts
- Tripura: 01 Post
- Uttar Pradesh: 07 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 01 Post
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment- Eligibility
Age Limit (as on 31 July 2015): Age of a candidate must be between 18 years to 35 years. Relaxation in Upper age limit is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category, according rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must attain a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks for Development Assistant, while for Development Assistant (Hindi) post, candidates must possess graduation with minimum 50% marks and with Hindi & English as subjects and should have Knowledge of Computer operation. For more details click the above provided link of Official Notification.
Keep Visiting CareerLive360, for Latest Recruitment..!!