OSSC Recruitment 2015– Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has issued a OSSC Recruitment 2015 notification for recruitment to 186 posts of Teacher Educator, Art Instructor and Physical Education Instructor, under School & Mass Education Department, Odisha, on contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 03 October 2015 to 02 November 2015. Read the article for more details on OSSC Recruitment 2015.
Start Date for Online Registration: 03 October 2015
Last Date for receipt of Online Application: 02 November 2015 till 11:59 P.M.
OSSC Recruitment 2015- Official Notification
OSSC Recruitment 2015- Post Details
Name of the Posts
- Teacher Educator (Foundation Course): 29 Posts
- Teacher Educator (Science): 29 Posts
- Teacher Educator (History): 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator (Geography): 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator (Economics): 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Political Science: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Mathematics: 29 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Odia: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in English: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Hindi: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator Sanskrit: 07 Posts
- 10 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 186
OSSC Recruitment 2015- Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2015): Between 21 Years to 35 years . Relaxation of maximum age limit is applicable for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates of 05 Years, & for PwD candidates & Ex-Servicemen of 10 years as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Post Graduation Degree in required discipline (as per the post) with minimum 50% marks. Check the official notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Selection of Eligible Candidates will be will be made on the basis of their performance in Written exam, and will be finally appointed after verification of certificates.
OSSC Recruitment 2015- Application Process
Eligible candidates who need to apply online through the official website of the Commission, http://online.odishassc.in/ from 03 October 2015 to 02 November 2015. No offline application form will be accepted.
Keep Checking the CareerLive360 portal for latest job notifications.