KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration- Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) has released the online application forms for KMAT Kerala 2019 on its official website, https://kmatkerala.in. Eligible candidates can apply online for KMAT Kerala 2019 till 31 January 2019 (05 PM). The exam authority will not accept any hard copy of KMAT application form 2019 at their official address. Before filling the application form of KMAT Kerala 2019, candidates are suggested to read all the eligibility norms. The registration process will be considered complete after fee payment. Candidates belonging to General Category should pay a fee of Rs 1000/- whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST category should remit an application fee of Rs. 750/-. A link to apply online for KMAT Kerala 2019 has been provided below. Read the article for complete KMAT registration [process.
KMAT Kerala 2019 will be conducted on 17 February 2019 for the admission into MBA courses in the state of Kerala. Candidates who are studying for last year/ last semester of graduate degree course and are awaiting their results are eligible to apply for KMAT Kerala 2019 Entrance Examination. The different exam centres in Kerala, Chennai, Mangalore, U T of Lakshadweep, Bangalore and Coimbatore will be allotted to the candidates based on their preference.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration Dates
|1||KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration Starts||03 November 2018|
|2||KMAT Registration Concludes on||31 January 2019|
|3||KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Date||17 February 2019|
Apply Online for KMAT kerala 2019 Here
Candidates should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree Examinations in any discipline with 50% minimum aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST) from a recognized university.
How to submit KMAT Kerala 2019 application form online?
Candidates have to follow the below given steps to complete the KMAT Kerala 2019 registration process-
- Click the above given link or visit the main website of KMAT Kerala 2019.
- Select the option “Click Here for Registration” available on the home page.
- Enter your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category and Email ID and click on “Submit” tab
- Your application number and password will be generated. Save the login details for future use
- Login to your account with the computer generated application number and password to completely fill the KMAT Kerala application form 2019.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card, Net Banking or Debit Card
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature of size less than 40Kb and .jpg format.
- Select the 03 preference of exam centre and Click on “submit”
After submitting the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application form, no changes will be entertained. Hence, while filling the application form, carefully check the details.
- For General candidates- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/St candidates- Rs. 750/-
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration!