SRMJEEE Application Form 2022- SRM University will release the online application form of SRMJEEE 2022 in the month of November 2021. SRMJEEE 2022 application form will be available in online mode on the official website- www.srmist.edu.in. Candidates who satisfy all the SRMJEEE eligibility criteria will be able to apply online for SRMJEEE 2022. To complete the SRMJEEE registration 2022, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1100/-. The last date to submit the SRMJEEE application form 2022 is March 31. Candidates should keep the scanned copy of photograph and signature ready before filling the SRMJEEE 2022 application form.
It is advised to read all re instructions mentioned before filling the SRMJEEE application form. Here, we have summarized the complete details of SRMJEEE registration 2022 for the ease of applicants. Read the article to know SRMJEEE 2022 registration date, fee and complete application process.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2022 Date
SRM University will soon release the SRMJEEE 2022 registration date. Candidates can check the below given SRMJEEE application form date to apply on time.
SRMJEEE Registration Dates 2022
|SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Start Date||November 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online SRMJEEE form 2022||March 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Offline SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form||First week of March 2022|
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form- Who can apply?
Aspirants’ age should be 16+ on the July 31, 2022 and should have passed in the Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, or NIOS. Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible for SRMJEEE 2022.
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2022 Online?
In this section, we are providing the step by step instructions for filling and submitting the SRMJEEE Application Form 2022. The candidates can simply follow these steps and submit their SRMJEEE 2022 registration form.
- First of all, the candidates will have to log in the official website- www.srmist.edu.in or click on above link
- Enter all the required details in the SRMJEEE 2022 application form. These details must be correct and complete otherwise the form will be cancelled.
- Once the candidate is registered successfully, then they will receive a login Id and password.
- The candidates will have to keep this ID and password safe with them as it will be required for the further login processes.
- Now, the candidates will have to select their campus, exam city, course, personal details, educational details, and communicative details as well.
- Now upload the required images.
- Pay the application fee.
SRMJEEE Application form 2022- Necessary Documents
Along with the SRMJEEE 2022 Application form, candidates have to upload some important documents in order to verify their identity and eligibility. If any of the document would not be uploaded in the correct format, then the SRMJEEE registration form will not be accepted by the University.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of Coloured Photograph, Signature, Aadhar Card, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed).
- The size of the document should be 500 KB only.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2022- Fee
In order to complete the SRMJEEE 2022 application form, the candidates will have to submit the application fee as well. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1100/-. This fee payment can be done using either of the modes:
- Net banking;
- Debit card/ credit card;
- Unique voucher code.
Candidates also have an option of paying the application fee via offline mode. They will have to prepare DD of Rs. 1160/- in favor of SRMIST and payable at Chennai and send the same to below given address
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2022- Important Things
- The candidates will have to make sure that the details provided in the SRMJEEE Application Form 2022 are correct otherwise their form will not be accepted.
- SRM application forms received after the last date of submission will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- SRMJEEE 2022 application form without the application fee will not be considered complete.
- All the images or documents should be uploaded in the specified dimension and format.
|State||Centre Code||Test Center|
|Andaman & Nicobar||101||Port Blair|
Jammu & Kashmir
Bokaro Steel City
|New Delhi||161||New Delhi|
Chennai – Ramapuram
Chennai – Vadapalani
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SRMJEEE Application form 2022!