SRMJEEE Application Form 2019- SRM University will release the online application forms of SRMJEEE 2019 on 27 October 2018. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria will be able to apply online for SRMJEEE. The online SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE) 2019 will be conducted from 15- 25 April 2019. The exam dates will be announced shortly. Candidates will be able to apply for the entrance test till 31 March 2019. The application fee of Rs.1100/- should be submitted along with the SRMJEEE 2019 application form in order to complete the procedure. Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility norms before applying online. SRMJEEE Application form 2019 must be filled and submitted by the candidates those who are willing to appear in the exam.
Here, we have summarized the complete details of SRMJEEE registration 2019 for the ease of applicants. Read the complete details and click the below-provided link to apply online for SRMJEEE 2019
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||SRMJEEE 2019 Registration Start Date||27 October 2018|
|2||End Date to Submit Online SRMJEEE forms||31 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Offline SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form||First week of March 2019|
Aspirants’ age should be 16 + on the 31 July 2018 and should have passed in the Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, or NIOS. Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible for SRMJEEE 2019
How to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 Online?
In this section, we are providing the step by step instructions for filling and submitting the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019. The candidates can simply follow these steps and submit their application for the exam.
- First of all, the candidates will have to log in the official website.
- Then they will have to search and click the link entitled as ‘Register Now’.
- Now, the candidates have to enter all the required details in the SRMJEEE 2019 application form. These details must be correct and complete otherwise the form will be cancelled.
- Once the candidate is registered successfully, then they will receive a login Id and password.
- The candidates will have to keep this ID and password safe with them as it will be required for the further login processes.
- Now, the candidates will have to select their campus, exam city, course, personal details, educational details, and communicational details as well.
- Now upload the required images.
- Pay the application fee.
SRMJEEE Application form 2019- Necessary Documents
Along with the SRMJEEE 2019 Application form, candidates have to upload some important documents in order to verify their identity and eligibility. If any of the document would not be uploaded in the correct format, then the application forms will not be accepted by the University.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of Coloured Photograph, Signature, Aadhar Card, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed).
- The size of the document should be 500 KB only.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019- Fee
In order to complete the SRMJEEE 2019 application form, the candidates will have to submit the application fee as well. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1100/-. This fee payment can be done using either of the modes:
- Net banking;
- Debit card/ credit card;
- Unique voucher code.
Candidates also have an option of paying the application fee via offline mode. They will have to prepare DD of Rs. 1160/- in favor of SRMIST and payable at Chennai and send the same to below given address
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019- Important Things
- The candidates will have to make sure that the details provided in the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 are correct otherwise their form will not be accepted.
- The application forms received after the last date of submission will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The application form without the application fee will not be considered complete.
- The images that need to be uploaded must be as per the requirements only.
|State||Centre Code||Test Center|
|Andaman & Nicobar||101||Port Blair|
Jammu & Kashmir
Bokaro Steel City
|New Delhi||161||New Delhi|
Chennai – Ramapuram
Chennai – Vadapalani
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SRMJEEE Application form 2019!