SRMJEEE 2019- SRM University has released the online application forms of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 on 27 October 2018. Candidates can access the link of application form from the official website of University. Aspirants who are eligible for the test will be able to send their online application form till the last week of March 2019. SRMJEEE 2019 is a University-level entrance exam, conducted by SRM University for the admission to UG engineering courses. The SRMJEEE examination will be conducted in online mode from 15- 25 April 2019. Candidates have to fill the complete and correct information in the applications else their forms will be rejected without any intimation.
To complete the online registration, candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 1100/- and upload the required documents of the proper size. Although candidates have enough time to fill the application form, it is suggested to submit the SRMJEEE application form before the deadline in order to avoid last minute rush. We have hosted the direct link of application form on this page as well. Read the complete details of SRMJEEE 2019 registration, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus and more below-
SRMJEEE 2019 Important Dates
|S.No||Events||SRMJEEE Important Dates|
|1||SRMJEEE 2019 Registration Start Date||27 October 2018|
|2||Deadline to Submit Application Form||31 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||1st week of March 2019|
|4||Slot Booking Starts on||2nd week of April 2019|
|5||Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|6||SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Dates||15- 25 April 2019|
|7||Declaration of SRMJEEE Result 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|8||SRMJEEE 2019 – Phase I Counselling (offline)||1st week of May 2019|
|9||SRMJEEE 2019 – Phase II Counselling (online)||3rd week of May 2019|
|10||Start of Academic Session||3rd week of July 2019|
Courses Offered through SRMJEEE 2019
|1||Automobile Engineering||9||Computer Science & Engineering|
|2||Aerospace Engineering||10||Civil Engineering|
|6||Information Technology||14||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|7||Genetic Engineering||15||Chemical Engineering|
|8||Electronics & Communication Engineering||16||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
- Candidates should be born between 1st July 1998 and 1st July 2003.
- The candidate should qualify the class XII / Intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 70% aggregate marks, from a recognized state or central education board.
- In qualifying examination, candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as core subjects.
- Only India candidates or the candidates who have completed their schooling from India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2019 Examination.
- Candidates who have studied class 10th and 12th in NIOS are not eligible for SRM University admission 2019.
The online registration for SRMJEEE 2019 has been commenced on 27 October 2018. Aspirants who met all the eligibility norms can apply online in the prescribed format till March 2019. Check out the below-provided steps, to access the online application form of SRMJEEE 2019.
- Visit the official website of the SRM University.
- Click the “Admission” tab provided on the top of the web portal.
- Under, Admission 2019- Link to apply for B.Tech Courses will be provided.
- Candidates have to click the same to access the online portal for submitting SRMJEEE Application From
- Enter the required details, including Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- After submitting the details, a specific Login ID & Password will be allotted to the applicants.
- Save the login ID & Password, as by using the same, you will be able to fill the complete application form, book slot , download the admit card and checking the result.
- In the last step, candidates have to upload their recent scanned copy of the signature and photograph alongside do not forget to submit the fee details.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Centres
The SRMJEEE Exam 2019 will be conducted in 123 SRMJEEE exam centres.
|S.No.||Test Center||Center Code||S.No.||Test Center||Center Code|
|19||Gaya||118||78||Chennai – Kattankulathur||177|
|20||Muzaffarpur||119||79||Chennai – Ramapuram||178|
|21||Patna||120||80||Chennai – Vadapalani||179|
|35||Dharamsala||134||94||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||193|
|39||Bokaro Steel City||138||98||Warangal||197|
|International Test Centres|
|S.No.||Test Center||Centre Code|
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card will be released in the 4th week of March 2019. Candidates have to book a slot in response to download their SRMJEEE hall ticket. Candidates have to access the slot booking portal and provide the necessary details such as application number and password to book a slot. After completing the process if slot booking, admit card containing the exam date, timing and venue details will appear on your screen. Take print out of the same.
- Type of questions – multiple choice questions, objective.
- For each correct answer, +3 marks will be allotted, however, there will be no negative marking.
- There will be four sections of the examination and candidates will have 2:30 hours to solve the maximum number of questions.
- Total number of questions – 140 (Physics – 35, Math – 35, Chemistry – 35, Biology – 35 questions).
- Total marks – 315 (105×3).
|Trigonometry||Chemistry in Everyday Life||
Electronics and Communication
Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Polymers||
Atomic Physics and Relativity
|Vector Algebra||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||
Electricity and Magnetism
|Conic Sections in Two Dimensions||Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen||
Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
|Straight Lines in Two Dimensions||Hydrocarbons||
Heat and Thermodynamics
|Circles in Two Dimensions||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||
Oscillations and Wave Motion
|Differential Equations||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds||
Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
|Integral Calculus||Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis||Mechanics|
|Applications of Differential Calculus||Electro-chemistry||
Units and Measurement
|Differential Calculus||Chemical Equilibrium||
|Sequences and Series||Solutions||Semiconductors|
|Binomial Theorem and its Applications||
|Mathematical Induction and its Applications||
|Permutations and Combinations||
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
|Quadratic Equations||Atomic Structure|
|Applications of Matrices and Determinants||
Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
|Matrices and Determinants||States of Matter|
Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Sets, Relations and Functions
- Rank list of SRMJEEE 2018 B.Tech will be issued in the month of May 2019
- Candidates will be able to check the SRMJEEE result on the official website of the University, by entering the roll number.
- Candidates will also receive the details of the result on their provided mobile number.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of merit list, prepared on the basis of SRMJEEE 2019 Result
SRMJEEE 2019 Cut off
The cut off marks are the minimum marks that an aspirant should attain in the entrance test in order to qualify the test. The SRMJEEE Cutoff 2019 will be released after the declaration of final result. The exam conducting authority consider various measures to calculate the final cut off marks such as the total number of candidates who appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the entrance test and others. Candidates have to attain the minimum cut off marks in all section to get listed in the merit list. The cut off marks will be different for different categories.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
The counselling process of SRM University will be commenced in May 2019, after announcing the result of SRMJEEE 2019. Candidates will be called on the basis of their ranking on different dates to select the desired seat and campus. Candidates who will not attend the SRMJEEE counselling process will not be able to get a seat in the SRM campuses.
Documents Required for Verification
- SRMJEEE 2019 Counseling Call Letter
- SRMJEEE 2019 Hall Ticket
- SRMJEEE 2019 Scorecard
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Class 12th (or equivalent) Marksheet
- Demand Draft for the tuition fee drawn in the favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2019 Participating Institutes
- SRM University AP – Amravati
- SRM University Delhi NCR-Sonepat
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Vadapalani
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, NCR Ghaziabad
SRM Institute of Science and Technology,
3 Veerasamy Street,
West Mambalam, Chennai 600 033.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates of SRMJEEE 2019 Examination..!!