SRMJEEE 2022- SRM University has released the online application forms of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 on November 15. The online SRMJEEE exam application form link is available at srmist.edu.in. The last date to submit the filled SRMJEEE application form will fall in the last week of March 2022. Candidates have to fill the complete and correct information in the applications else their SRMJEEE 2022 forms will be rejected without any intimation.
To complete the online registration, candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 1200/- and upload the required documents of the proper size. Although candidates have enough time to fill the application form, it is suggested to submit before the deadline in order to avoid last minute rush. We have hosted the direct link of SRMJEEE exam application form on this page as well.
SRMJEEE 2022 is a University-level entrance exam, conducted by SRM University for the admission to UG engineering courses. SRMJEEE examination will be conducted in online mode in the month of April 2022. Read the complete details of SRMJEEE 2022 registration, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus and more below-
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)
|Events||SRMJEEE Important Dates|
|SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Start Date||November 15|
|Deadline to Submit Application Form||Last week of March 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form (For Remote States)||1st week of March 2022|
|Slot Booking Starts on||2nd week of April 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2022|
|SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Date||
|Declaration of SRMJEEE Result 2022||
|SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling||June/ July 2022|
|Start of Academic Session||August 2022|
SRMJEEE 2022 Courses Offered
|Automobile Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Aerospace Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Information Technology||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Genetic Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
Candidates need to satisfy all the SRMJEEE eligibility conditions in order to apply for the SRM entrance exam. Check all the SRM eligibility criteria from below provided details.
- The candidate should qualify the class XII / Intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCM, from a recognized state or central education board.
- In the qualifying examination, candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as core subjects.
- Only those candidates who have passed the above qualifying exam in 2 attempts including improvement exam will be considered to appear for SRMJEE E2022.
- NIOS students who have completed 10th class from regular schooling are also eligible.
The online registration for SRMJEEE exam 2022 started on November 15. Aspirants who meet all the SRMJEEE eligibility norms can apply online in the prescribed format till March 2022. Check out the below-provided steps, to access the online application form of SRMJEEE 2022.
- Visit the official website of the SRM University- www.srmist.edu.in.
- Click the “Admission” tab provided on the top of the web portal.
- Under, Admission 2022-23- Link to apply for B.Tech Courses will be provided.
- Candidates have to click the same to access the online portal for submitting SRMJEEE registration from
- Enter the required details, including Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- After submitting the details, a specific Login ID & Password will be allotted to the applicants.
- Save the login ID & Password, as by using the same, you will be able to fill the complete application form, book slot , download the admit card and checking the result.
- In the last step, candidates have to upload their recent scanned copy of the signature and photograph alongside do not forget to submit the fee details.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Centres
The SRMJEEE Exam 2022 will be conducted in 123 SRMJEEE exam centres, as per last year’s details. Final list of SRMJEEE test centres will be released later
|Test Center||Center Code||Test Center||Center Code|
|Gaya||118||Chennai – Kattankulathur||177|
|Muzaffarpur||119||Chennai – Ramapuram||178|
|Patna||120||Chennai – Vadapalani||179|
|Dharamsala||134||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||193|
|Bokaro Steel City||138||Warangal||197|
|International Test Centres|
|Test Center||Centre Code|
The admit card of SRMJEEE 2022 will be released in the 4th week of March 2022. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to book a slot through SRMJEEE slot booking. Candidates have to access the SRM slot booking portal and provide the necessary details such as application number and password to book a slot. After completing the process of slot booking, SRMJEEE 2022 admit card containing the exam date, timing and venue details will appear on your screen. Take print out of the same.
- Type of questions – multiple choice questions, objective.
- For each correct answer, +3 marks will be allotted, however, there will be no negative marking.
- There will be four sections of the examination and candidates will have 2:30 hours to solve the maximum number of questions.
- Total number of questions – 140 (Physics – 35, Math – 35, Chemistry – 35, Biology – 35 questions).
- Total marks – 315 (105×3).
|Trigonometry||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Electronics and Communication|
|Probability||Biomolecules||Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics|
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Polymers||Atomic Physics and Relativity|
|Vector Algebra||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||Electricity and Magnetism|
|Conic Sections in Two Dimensions||Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen||Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism|
|Straight Lines in Two Dimensions||Hydrocarbons||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Circles in Two Dimensions||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||Oscillations and Wave Motion|
|Differential Equations||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds||Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
|Integral Calculus||Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis||Mechanics|
|Applications of Differential Calculus||Electro-chemistry||Units and Measurement|
|Differential Calculus||Chemical Equilibrium||Current Electricity|
|Sequences and Series||Solutions||Semiconductors|
|Binomial Theorem and its Applications||Chemical Thermodynamics|
|Mathematical Induction and its Applications||Chemical Energetics|
|Permutations and Combinations||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Quadratic Equations||Atomic Structure|
|Applications of Matrices and Determinants||Chemical Families – Periodic Properties|
|Matrices and Determinants||States of Matter|
|Complex Numbers||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry|
|Sets, Relations and Functions|
- The rank list of SRMJEEE 2022 B.Tech will be issued in the month of May 2022 for phase 1. The dates of SRM results will be released later.
- Candidates will be able to check the SRMJEEE result on the official website of the University, by entering the roll number.
- The exam authorities will also send the details of the result on the registered mobile number of candidates.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of merit list, prepared on the basis of SRMJEEE 2022 result
SRMJEEE 2022 Cut off
The cut off marks are the minimum marks that an aspirant should attain in the entrance test in order to qualify the test. The SRMJEEE Cutoff 2022 will be released after the declaration of the final result. The exam conducting authority considers various measures to calculate the final cut off marks such as the total number of candidates who appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the entrance test and others. Candidates have to attain the minimum cut off marks in all sections to get listed in the merit list. The cut off marks will be different for different categories.
SRMJEEE 2022 Counselling
The counselling process of SRM University will commence after announcing the result of SRMJEEE exam 2022. Candidates will be called on the basis of their ranking on different dates to select the desired seat and campus. Candidates who will not attend the SRMJEEE counselling process will not be able to get a seat in the SRM campuses.
Documents Required for Verification
- SRMJEEE Counseling Call Letter
- SRMJEEE Admit Card
- SRMJEEE 2022 Scorecard
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Class 12th (or equivalent) Marksheet
- Demand Draft for the tuition fee drawn in the favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE 2022 Participating Institutes
- SRM University AP – Amravati
- SRM University Delhi NCR-Sonepat
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Vadapalani
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, NCR Gharziabad
SRM Institute of Science and Technology,
3 Veerasamy Street,
West Mambalam, Chennai 600 033.