SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024– SRMIST released the official eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2024. SRMJEEE 2024 eligibility Criteria is available at srmist.edu.in. SRMJEEE exam eligibility criteria is a set of conditions that must be satisfied by aspirants in order to appear in the SRMJEEE 2024. Candidates must thoroughly check these SRMJEEE eligibility 2024 to check whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
Candidates do note that application forms of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. Here, we have provided the complete SRMJEEE 2024 eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by the candidates before filling the forms. We have sub-divided the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2024 on the basis of nationality and the educational qualification required by the candidates.
Latest- SRMJEEE 2024 Application form released
SRMJEEE Eligibility 2024 Nationality
The candidates those who want to appear in the exam must be a citizen of India. Moreover, the candidates must have also completed their last two year of schooling from the Indian schools only.
Also Read- SRMJEEE Syllabus
NRI/PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
Click Here for Complete SRM Admission Eligibility
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024 Age Limit
Candidates should have attained the age of 16 years & 6 months on the July 31 of the year in which they appeared in 12th Board exams.
SRMJEEE 2024 Eligibility- Education
- To apply for SRMJEEE, candidates must have passed in Higher secondary exam (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary exam in the current academic year with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects in regular stream from any state board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCM.
- GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or certificate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects (equivalent to Advanced Placement level in each subject) in any International schools within India.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th standard in 2 attempts only are eligible for SRM B.tech entrance exam.
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) offers direct admission and scholarships to 1st rank holder of all the central and state boards in India, top 10,000 rankers of IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level.
SRMJEEE 2024- Minimum Aggregate Marks (Campus-Wise)
|University||Campuses||PCM Aggregate Marks||PCB Aggregate Marks|
|SRM University – Chennai||Kattankulathur
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||75%||Not Applicable|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepat||50%||Not Applicable|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024 Important Points-
- It is necessary for the candidates to completely satisfy the SRMJEEE 2024 eligibility criteria. In case, if a candidate fails to fulfill even a single condition, then he/she will not be considered and will not be eligible for the exam.
- The application form of ineligible candidates will be canceled and the application fee will not be refunded as well. Therefore, it is quite necessary to first make sure that they are eligible for the exam.
- In case, if the candidate is found to be providing incorrect details in the application form, then their application will be canceled and action will be taken against them.
- In case of SRMJEEE 2024 gets cancelled, Class 12th marks and JEE Main 2024 scores and a valid SAT score will be considered. Details of the same will be intimated before taking the decision.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024..!!