SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- SRM University will release the official eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2019 on its website in the last week of October 2018. Aspirants can check the complete SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility criteria here, created on the basis of previous year’s details. The eligibility criteria is a set of conditions that must be satisfied by aspirants in order to appear in the exam. The candidates must thoroughly check these conditions to check whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The application forms of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. In this article, we have provided the complete SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 that must be fulfilled by the candidates before filling the SRMJEEE 2019 Application form which will be issued in October 2019.
We have sub-divided the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2019 on the basis of nationality and the educational qualification required by the candidates.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 Nationality
The candidates those who want to appear in the exam must be a citizen of India. Moreover, the candidates must have also completed their last two year of schooling from the Indian schools only.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit
To be eligible for the admission in UG courses, aspirants should be born between 1st July 1998 and 1st July 2003.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 Education
- Candidates who have completed their XII class or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board or the candidates who are appearing in the same are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have studied 10th and 12th in NIOS are not eligible to get admission to any programmes of SRM University.
Candidates should have the minimum aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Campus-Wise Minimum Aggregate Marks
|University||Campuses||PCM Aggregate Marks||PCB Aggregate Marks|
|SRM University – Chennai||Kattankulathur
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||75%||Not Applicable|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepat||50%||Not Applicable|
- It is necessary for the candidates to completely satisfy the SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria. In case, if a candidate fails to fulfill even a single condition, then he/she will not be considered and will not be eligible for the exam.
- The application form of ineligible candidates will be canceled and the application fee will not be refunded as well. Therefore, it is quite necessary to first make sure that they are eligible for the exam.
- In case, if the candidate is found to be providing incorrect details in the application form, then their application will be canceled and action will be taken against them.
As an official notification for the exam is not available yet, therefore the details provided here are on the basis of the previous year notification. The candidates are requested to keep visiting us on regular basis for the latest information about the exam.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019..!!